Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Update

b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Can't believe I'm nearly 36 weeks! Pregnancy hasn't been hard on me, which I'm thankful for. I'm starting to feel majorly uncomfortable though as I rein in the last month. For some reason I decided to take on organizing a field trip for 250 kids and being a coordinator for a remediation week at our school. It's winding down, though, and somehow I made it!

I just had an appointment. Baby boy seems to be doing well. Quite active. He's very low, but I'm not dilated and my cervix is high. Whatever that means. Counting down the weeks now!
Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!

Comments

• Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    Best wishes to you in this last stretch B&kmakesbabies!
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your cervix will drop down as time nears .. supposedly.. mine didn't that I ever noticed.

You're almost there!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck!!!
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Getting close! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    That's a way to keep busy so the time flies by. You have a lot of energy for 36 weeks! I am glad this pregnancy has been an easy one so far. Not too long to wait!
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Thanks, ladies! Getting excited!!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    Wow - you are in the home stretch. I was convinced my baby would be late and she was a week early so get ready :)