Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

All the June babies...

mrsandmrsduvallmrsandmrsduvall Posts: 198
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
How's everyone doing? What symptoms do we have going on?

DW has been pretty miserable since week 5 with morning sickness, vomitting started on Monday. She can smell EVERYTHING and doesn't really like the way anything smells. She has found that grazing and carbs seem to help. I made some ginger and lemon water for her (peeling ginger root isn't as simple as I thought with all those knots). Lemon heads seem to be a good thing, too.

And boy has she been tired (embryo growing is serious business). I came out of my home office and found her passed out asleep at 7:30p (which means she has to wake up and get poked with the nasty PIO needle).

Boobs are basically forbidden territory, I'm convinced looking at them makes them hurt.

In other more fun news, I bought a little pack of newborn onsies. I couldn't resist. We go in for our first u/s on Monday!
tt1d4410
Jess 29, Tiff 30 (carrying)
Started TTC in 2014
IVF, July 2016, Flare Protocol, retrieval on 7/17 (freeze all), 14 out of 17 mature, all 14 fertilized!
FET on 9/22, 1 5-day blast transferred, BFP! 1st U/S on 10/24! Expected due date is June 10, 2017!

Comments

• Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited October 2016
    Hey!! There are a lot of us!

It's 8:30 pm here and I'm exhausted. I get tired around 10:30 am daily. Constant burping, wanting snickers (I don'teat sweets), hot feet at night, crazy vivid dreams and tender boobs constantly. I find they actually hurt when I wake up in the morning. Other than those few things nothing else.

Maybe try peppermint oil on wrists or peppermint gum. That worked well for me when pregnant with the twins.

I go on Tuesday for my 6wk4d US And I am praying they find a heartbeat.

Excited to hear how yours goes!!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    I'm experiencing very little.
    My breast don't hurt, only after a long time of wearing a bra but it's always been that way. Nipples are a tad sensitive but that's it.
    No nausea at all or food aversions yet. I am experiencing fatigue every now and then.
    I've always had a pretty sensitive nose but for the last few days I've found myself moving the trash can under the desk at work if there's something in it because I can't stand the smell.
    I am having lots if brown discharge which first was scary and now it's just plain annoying. I went for an ultrasound on Monday because I experienced a stabbing pain on Saturday followed by bleeding. The dr did an abdominal and sack looked well implanted.
    Going for an US on Friday and hopefully we'll see the heartbeat.
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Nausea my worst. Breast, lower abd. and surprising lower back pain...thank goodness for internet to see that lower back pain is normal for very early pregnancy as well. I was worried the other night. I really didn't think ahead when the baby was going to be due...had to laugh as my immediate and extended family has soooo many June birthdays...we get tired of birthday cake and instead go with favorite dessert. One even wants lasagna!
  • Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    Feeling good actually. Can't wait for ultrasound at 6w6days on Oct 31st. Waves of nausea but no throwing up, sensitive to smells (especially cleaning or air fresher type), nothing with my boobs, great sleeping- perhaps extra 3 hours daily- gonna be a fun winter hibernation. I am really trying to eat cleanly because am on high dose progesterone, and prednisone and feel I could really gain weight fast... so eating lots of fruits and vegetables.
  • Options
    CutekiwiCutekiwi Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    Congrats to everyone on there BFP its so cool to see so many of you move to this page!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
    FutureSMBC wrote:
    Going for an US on Friday and hopefully we'll see the heartbeat.
    tt1d4410
    Started TTC in 2014
    IVF, July 2016, Flare Protocol, retrieval on 7/17 (freeze all), 14 out of 17 mature, all 14 fertilized!
    FET on 9/22, 1 5-day blast transferred, BFP! 1st U/S on 10/24! Expected due date is June 10, 2017!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like your family will be adding another June bday! Our family has a ton in May, so I am glad we are due in June, no one else is in June!
    old mama wrote:
    I really didn't think ahead when the baby was going to be due...had to laugh as my immediate and extended family has soooo many June birthdays...we get tired of birthday cake and instead go with favorite dessert. One even wants lasagna!
    tt1d4410
    Started TTC in 2014
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know I am getting ahead of myself here (I'm just so excited, we have been wanting this for so long), but when are folks planning on telling family?

We are waiting until after the US, but we won't be able to get DW's parents in the same room until about 2 weeks after that. I'm not sure I can contain it that long, especially because we will be seeing my MIL the weekend after the US for Halloween.
    tt1d4410
    Started TTC in 2014
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have already told my family due to my previous losses. I wanted them to be able to know early in the event that something happened. Tuesday can't get here fast enough. When do you go?
    I know I am getting ahead of myself here (I'm just so excited, we have been wanting this for so long), but when are folks planning on telling family?

We are waiting until after the US, but we won't be able to get DW's parents in the same room until about 2 weeks after that. I'm not sure I can contain it that long, especially because we will be seeing my MIL the weekend after the US for Halloween.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We go on Monday!
    ahk00 wrote:
    I have already told my family due to my previous losses. I wanted them to be able to know early in the event that something happened. Tuesday can't get here fast enough. When do you go?
    tt1d4410
    Started TTC in 2014
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay!!! Can't wait to hear!
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to hear all the ultrasound updates! I already told my mom (she knew we were trying, lives next door and watched our son during transfer) and we'll tell J's sisters on his birthday (December 5) when I'm 12 weeks and some change. Several of my close friends already know.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    I had a blighted ovum the last time in May when I transferred so essentially the ultrasound was a disaster. This was my first try/transfer after it, I feel fortunate it worked- as I have a history of fails. I do feel pregnant this time, and can't wait for a week Monday to hopefully see a heartbeat. My mom knows, some friends know, no other family or close friends, I'm too scared to share it. Really trying to remain positive and eat right and take good care.