Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

arogers470484arogers470484 Posts: 96
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if we can talk about what type of symptoms everyone is having. I'm honestly not having much except sore boobs and being hungry all the time! I'm wondering if anyone else is constantly hungry. I'm not that far along so I never imagined I would be this hungry this early. I'm also very thirsty. That's about all I have at the moment. I go to the doctor on November 14th to get the blood test to be positive but all my at home tests have been positive. I just can't wait for that confirmation from the doctor. Sadly I'll have to wait for my first ultrasound until about 2 weeks after the 14th :( Hope everyone is doing well and all the babies are growing!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Oh and the cramping, I forgot to mention that. I've had mild cramps pretty much since we inseminated, off and on. At first I thought AF was coming but with the positive tests I guess it's just my uterus growing.
  • Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    Why so long to get your blood tested? Usually its done at 14 days or earlier past... anyhow I don't have much either. Just smell sensitivity, sometimes waves of not feeling well at this point. I find if I don't eat cleanly then I feel worse.
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    I am 7w6d and have sore boobs, tired (off & on), nausea (off & on) and some days I feel like I can't get enough to eat & others I don't feel like eating at all. No cramps but crazy vivid dreams.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    I'll be 27 weeks Saturday, but the only symptom I had in my first trimester was mild, intermittent fatigue. I'm in a mommy group on facebook and we are all due in Feb. 2017, symptoms have ranged from non-existent to major depending on the person. It's fun to compare with others that are due at the same time as you. Hoping you all have happy, healthy pregnancies!
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Thank you heather&Megan!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why so long to get your blood tested? Usually its done at 14 days or earlier past... anyhow I don't have much either. Just smell sensitivity, sometimes waves of not feeling well at this point. I find if I don't eat cleanly then I feel worse.

No idea why I have to wait so long other than she mentioned that my first appointment should be at 6 weeks. I just found out on Halloween that I was pregnant and my missed period was actually yesterday so...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll be 27 weeks Saturday, but the only symptom I had in my first trimester was mild, intermittent fatigue. I'm in a mommy group on facebook and we are all due in Feb. 2017, symptoms have ranged from non-existent to major depending on the person. It's fun to compare with others that are due at the same time as you. Hoping you all have happy, healthy pregnancies!

Thank you!!