Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Return of the Nausea

mrsandmrsduvallmrsandmrsduvall Posts: 198
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
DW is at 13w4d and had about a week or so without ms and we thought she was in the clear, but the past couple of days it has been pretty bad (like puking the other day). Anyone else have it go, just to come back right at the end of the 1st trimester?
tt1d4410
Jess 29, Tiff 30 (carrying)
Started TTC in 2014
IVF, July 2016, Flare Protocol, retrieval on 7/17 (freeze all), 14 out of 17 mature, all 14 fertilized!
FET on 9/22, 1 5-day blast transferred, BFP! 1st U/S on 10/24! Expected due date is June 10, 2017!

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine went away around 11wks and came back between 18-23 weeks.. like that whole time.
    I'm sorry. It sucks.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    yup me with my last. it went away for maybe 2 weeks then came back till 20 weeks and on and off till I delivered.
  • Options
    mrsandmrsduvallmrsandmrsduvall Posts: 198
    edited November -1
    DW is not gonna love ms returning and staying along for the ride. She has been counting down the days until the first trimester is over, in hopes that ms would be gone forever
    tt1d4410
    Jess 29, Tiff 30 (carrying)
    Started TTC in 2014
    IVF, July 2016, Flare Protocol, retrieval on 7/17 (freeze all), 14 out of 17 mature, all 14 fertilized!
    FET on 9/22, 1 5-day blast transferred, BFP! 1st U/S on 10/24! Expected due date is June 10, 2017!
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    I hate to chime in but mine also came back later in the pregnancy. I was free of it from 13 weeks until about 26 weeks but then it returned. Luckily, it's just the nausea and disinterest in food aspect and not the vomiting. I'm starting to get a little concerned since I'm now at week 3 without any weight gain but the OB has reassured me that the baby is still growing well.
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't worry about the lack of weight gain at all, especially if baby is growing well. I lost 20lbs in the first trimester and was back to my pre-pregnancy weight near the end of my 2nd trimester. I'll be 32 weeks on Saturday and have only gained 8lbs, none of that in the last month. Baby is measuring about 5 days ahead. My OB is projecting that I'll gain about 4lbs more by the time I deliver. He said a lot of it has to do with the fact that I am staying well-hydrated and have had no water weight gain. He said to just consider myself lucky :)

JandRVA wrote:
    I hate to chime in but mine also came back later in the pregnancy. I was free of it from 13 weeks until about 26 weeks but then it returned. Luckily, it's just the nausea and disinterest in food aspect and not the vomiting. I'm starting to get a little concerned since I'm now at week 3 without any weight gain but the OB has reassured me that the baby is still growing well.
  • Options
    katookatoo Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    With my first my ms went away after 13 weeks, then came back with a vengeance at 15. It was only bad again for week 15, and then it went away for good.