Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 1586?

bc1980bc1980 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone had success using this donor? I was originally interested in 507R but I didn't have a chance to buy any vials before he sold out. I will need to make a decision by May 31st for shipment on June 1st at the latest.

Donor 1586 is supposed to have vials released soon. I want to make sure there will be another sibling out there. So is anyone pregnant now by this donor or has a child already?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's too bad you couldn't get any vials of 507R. He was only active for a short time, unfortunately.

I used 1586 for 3 of my at-home tries, but didn't have any luck.
  • Options
    bc1980bc1980 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I hate I didn't get a chance to use him but hopefully I will have success with donor 1586.
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Did you end up getting a successful pregnancy with 1586?
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @bc1980 Hello did you have success with donor 1586?