Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First Time TWW

candykrysplus1candykrysplus1 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So my wife and I received 2 positive OPKs(Clearblue & iProven) yesterday morning at 7:15am. However by the time I got home at 2:30pm she complaining of back and side pains. She tested again on the iProven and was still positive. So we decided to do our first insemination at 3:30. That was about 8 hrs passed the first +OPK test.

We tested again this morning using iProven(still positive) so we did our second insemination at 6:30am this morning about 24hours passed +OPK

I hope we timed it good based off the test and her ovulation pains.

The TWW is now in full effect!!!

Comments

• Options
    NancyandKendraNancyandKendra Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Good Luck!
    6/2017 #1 IUI donor 241R
  • Options
    radmamadreadradmamadread Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I remember the excitement of the first try!
  • Options
    jessykah03jessykah03 Posts: 452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    FX hope it works :)
    TTC since 05/2015: 6 home attempts (ICI): BFP (09/11/2015 ended in Nov 2015 with Donor 9319)
    3 times after loss ( Jan 2016, Feb 2016 and March 2016 all BFN. (with donor 9717)
    RE assisted IUI medicated 5/16 & 6/16 BPN
    ICI with donor 7062 August 2016-BPN
    ICI with IVF-IUI Vials 10/31 & 11/1
  • Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @candykrysplus1 did you conceive with donor 3243?
  • Options
    myoung96myoung96 Posts: 22
    edited November -1
    We’re also in our first TWW, it’s torture! Less than a week to go and already peeing on sticks, haha. Overanalyzing every symptom (or making up symptoms in my head). Good luck! You timed very similar to how we did ours.
  • Options
    myoung96myoung96 Posts: 22
    edited November -1
    Oh, this is old, oops. :)