Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 410Z

Thisisus17Thisisus17 Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello. We recently purchased several vials from this donor and will be starting this process very soon! Has anyone else used this donor in the past?

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Hi,

I got pregnant the first try with this donor. I miscarried at 6weeks. I saw a heartbeat first but it was low in the 80s. A week later the baby was gone.
    I couldn't find anyone else on here with a healthy pregnancy with this donor.

On the bright side I got pregnant the first try with him an at home ICI.

My pathology came back normal. The karyotype on the embryo came back normal but may been my own tissue because the genetics came back as a female. They said there is still a possibility there are genetic issues. The karyotype only shows obvious abnormalities and the actual cell division could create issues.

I am thinking of switching donors for my own piece of mind since I can't find where anyone has had a healthy baby or pregnancy reported from this donor. (Some people choose not to disclose this information) .
    Hopefully this donor works out for you. My doctor is still doing my miscarriage workup on my part (hormones, immuneissues, clotting disorder still on the board) so the sperm might not be the issue.

I hope you get a healthy baby from this donor. Let me know if you do. I really like everything about this donor. The kind of guy I would fall in love with in real life. lol. I am hoping to become a single mother by choice.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi there! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm hoping that this donor works for us but he does sound like a cool guy! If things go well I will let you know!
  • Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    Hi did you have success with this Donor? 410Z
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey there! We have done 2 rounds with 410z and BFN on both. I've got more vials banked but for some reason my cycle has been out of whack for about 2 months now so we haven't been able to try anymore. I'm hoping that we can again soon!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay thank You! May I ask how you TTC? I will be doing it at home. I don't have any fertility issues. I will be using 3 vials in a cycle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi there. We are doing it at home as well. When the donor first become available we could only get iui vials. I called asking about the ici vials and they told me the iui would be fine to use at home and just use it as an ici since iui isn't recommended at home. We still have 2 iui vials and I was able to bank some ici the last time the donor was available. We do 2 vials per cycle. We have been doing the first round 12 hours after my first peak followed by the second found 24 hours later. Not sure why I stop ovulating...stress probably but I've been working on that so hopefully things will get back in line and we can try again soon! When are you planning on trying? It's very exciting and the ttw seems like an eternity!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @Thisisus17 Hello! Thank you for responding. We will be doing at home insemination 3 vials. I will be using ICI sperm from donor 410Z in March since he will be available again in February. I believe ICI is better since its not washed as much as IUI so ICU is similar to raw ejaculation and has a bigger count than IUI. I did 2 IUI cycles with different donors. The first one ended in a chemical. Second didn't work. So trying at home third cycle. I wish you luck and myself ???? I hope you figure out why you stopped ovulating.