Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

SOLD! 8 Vials of Donor 7311 for sale, with profile and adorable pics!

stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
edited January 2018 in Trying to Conceive
Hi there!

We have 8 vials of NW Donor 7311 for sale, 4 each of IUI and ICI (available together or separately). Save hundreds of dollars and pounce these for $325 a piece. If you pounce all 8 together, we'll pay the NW transfer fee. :)

Want to see the adorable baby pictures or the long profile? Just send me an email!

Here's his short profile:

Donor Code: 7311
Ethnic Origin: American Indian, Danish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Blood Type: A Negative
Type of Hair: Straight
Thickness of Hair: Thick
Eye Color: Green
Complexion Relative to Race: Medium
Bone Structure: Medium
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 250
Handedness: Right-Handed

Interests: He enjoys singing, playing musical instruments (several), baseball, hang gliding, and gardening.

He's CMV status positive, with exception vision and hearing. He doesn't smoke.

In other words, he's hot, healthy, tall, and has seriously the cutest baby pictures ever. The staff impression says:

This young man is very tall, with dark hair and eyes, and a warm smile. He is happy to talk about both his musical and sports achievements not in a conceited fashion but rather how much he has enjoyed his very active lifestyle. He speaks softly but his eyes light up when he is speaking about these accomplishments. He loves returning home after his travels.

His Donor Essay asks him why he wants to be a donor, and he responded: "I want to help create families. I had a friend ask me if I was willing to help her and her partner have a baby. The joy the felt when I said I would was so moving. I want to feel that again."

His profile shows that he's a man of integrity, and a little bit flirty. The kind of profile you can show your future teenager without them staring at you in chagrin. :D

Send me an email, and I'll send you all the juicy info we have!
407251321.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndreaPaigeAndreaPaige Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Sent you an email, I think. Just registered for this forum, so still figuring it out!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You did great with your first post, grin! I've emailed you back with all the cuteness. :)
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    nictestorynictestory Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    Hello, are any of these still available?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi ladies -- these vials are no longer available. :)

Thank you!
    407251321.jpg