Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Clearblue Digital OPK

tealbowtealbow Posts: 43
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi

I attempted my first at home ICI last month and ended up with a BFN. I used the CBD-OPK then too while using the GLOW fertility app. I've tracked my cycle for a year religiously so I know when Im close to ovulation.

Last month I got no smiley, then a flashing smiley (LH high) for 2 and a half days, and then my solid smiley (LH peak). I inseminated on the last flashing smiley day, and first day of solid smiley.

This month, I tested with OPK 1/20 and 1/21 with no smiley whatsoever. I was getting anxious because I already have my dewar here, and assumed ovulation would happen this week. Well this morning I took the OPK and it went straight to a SOLID SMILEY. So I assume to inseminate tonight and tomorrow (I have 2 vials).

Is it odd to go from no surge at all to a peak surge in 24 hours?
At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
Baby girl born September 2018

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Hi.
    I have had a cycle where I never got a flashing smiley or high fertility and then went straight to peak. It just means you get your estrogen surge with your lh surge instead of a little before.
    Good luck! Hope this one is the one.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Good luck! Baby dust your way!!