Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 8239 IUI vial for sale

mtobinmtobin Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Our family is complete. We have 3 boys with this donor. We have one IUI vial left from donor 8239 that we would like to sell. We have paid for storage until September 2018, so please let me know if anyone needs an extra vial. Please email me at mtobin@mtech.edu if interested.

Comments

• Options
    genPgenP Posts: 1

Sorry to contact you here, but i am looking for siblings for my daughter who was conceived with this donor.

• Options

Sorry to contact you here, but i am looking for siblings for my daughter who was conceived with this donor. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me at genpinho@hotmail.com

• Options

Sorry to contact you here, but i am looking for siblings for my daughter who was conceived with this donor. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me at genpinho@hotmail.com