Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

9dpo BFN..

braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Today I am 9dpo and I tested this morning and got a BFN. I know it's still kind of early but seeing that so many people got their positives 9dpo, it's a little discouraging. :( when did you get your first positive? I'm feeling crampy this morning and hoping it's not AF. I'm trying not to think about it and just wait til she shows up, but it's so hard.
TTC #1: 1 ICI vial 1/19-BFN
#2: ICI 2/14 and 2/15-BFP!

Comments

• Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    10-11 dpi was the earliest for me and it was super faint/barely there. Hope you see a line soon!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you! That makes me feel a little better. I'll wait a few days and test again.
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Earliest I have gotten a bfp is 11dpo.
    Wait and test again. :-)
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had implantation spotting at 9 dpo, then got BFP at 11 dpo.
  • Options
    AnyaAnya Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    I had a squinter on the 14th dpo after 10 minutes with wondo. I had cramps for 1-2 days before that and I was super I was starting a period. My HCG levels were just really low, but everything was fine. With my chemical pregnancy, I got a faint positive on 13 dpo.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Took another test today, still negative. Really feeling like I could start any day now. Been feeling like this for about a week. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, but a part of me has a little hope.
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    I had one where 11dpo in the am it was negative and I cried. 11dpo in the evening faint positive and 12dpo bfp. You aren't out until AF shows.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.