Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP Charts with implantation dip/triphastic--Anyone??

2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm hoping some of you can share a BFP chart that has an implantation dip and goes triphastic.

I've been checking my wife chart daily, and I think we are on our way to triphastic. I'm keeping that to myself for now because I don't want to get her hopes up too much incase I'm wrong. We are both new to charting so I'm looking for some reference charts.

She is 7dpo, with a dip (above coverline) yesterday and an increase today. She felt some "twinges" at 5dpo (PM) and a few more 6dpo (AM). FX that was implantation!

I think since I've been doing most of the research, this TWW is harder on me than it is on her! I'm going crazy...

Anyway - I'd love to see your charts, read your stories. Anything to help this pass.

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Sounds promising! I hope this is your month!

Here is my last BFP chart. I didn't chart in the very beginning (first few days) because I didn't want to be neurotic and then I changed my mind and started charting cause I couldn't help myself. I had a dip 6dpo. I quit temping once I got a few bfps.

You can check it out with the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B991Rxs5SevIMVpsYU1BSjBOajJCQU1LRkxlNzltMzBDRmRr/view?usp=sharing
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.