Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Last tww

alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We did our very last fet on Thursday afternoon. I say last because we are truly out of money at this point, but I know deep down we will try again if this doesn’t work. We will find the money somewhere.

We transferred one 5aa blast. I really wanted to transfer 2 but only having half a uterus it was to risky. I am having a lot of side effects from the progesterone this time around, dizziness, sharp pain in breast and gas have been the worst. In our previous try I did not have any side effects from the progesterone. I am hoping this is a sign the progesterone is working better this time.

Praying for a sticky little bean! I will keep you all posted.

Comments

• Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    FX for you!! We hope the best and are sending thoughts and baby dust your way!
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Praying for a sticky bean for you!
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
    edited November -1
    I’m so hopeful for you! When is your test date?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you all so much! Your thoughts and well wishes mean so much to us. Today marks 6dp6dt. So far I have held out from testing but everyday the desire to test grows more and more. I will go in for my beta on Saturday. I have been feeling weird the last few days but I know its probably in my head. I still like the hope it fills me with though.

handsomecowboo weren't you scheduled for a transfer this month? Ive been watching for updates.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Talk about taking the long way! I am scheduled for transfer 3/5!! I’ll be looking for that bfp of yours by the end of the weekend!! I’m feeling we will both get lucky in the next few weeks....????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not too much longer now! I will be praying for you!

I broke down last night and tested and I got a definite positive with FRER. I retested this morning because I bought a 3 pack and still positive, but the line wasn't any darker then last night. I am being cautiously optimistic. I am afraid to get excited. I keep reading blogs. I cant wait until my blood test tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I’m completely convinced!! You relax and I’ll be totally excited for you until your beta!
  • Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn’t worry about the line staying the same for tests that were, what, 12 hours? apart. Hope you get a nice strong initial beta!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fingers crossed for you! I hope this is a sticky BFP that will result in a healthy baby!
    My doctor won't even do Betas cause they can be so unreliable and cause anxiety. Try not to worry :-)
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    34...makes me worrry. Go back for another beta Monday morning. Praying it doubles. Thanks for all the thoughts everyone.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welp, it increased 134% in 47 hours! Doctors are convinced. I am feeling better. So I guess it’s safe to say... I’m pregnant!
  • Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Woohoo! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    YAY!!! Congrats!
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    <3
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew it!! So happy for your new family! Did you do anything different this round?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I lost 15 pounds, added acupuncture twice, cut out all caffeine and prayed like crazy!

Thank you all so much! We are so excited!