Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cervix high

braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Today I noticed my cervix is really high, I almost can't touch it. Now I'm worrying that I ovulated late. I was supposed to ovulate on CD 14. I got a positive opk on CD 14 in the early afternoon and insemed late that night and then again on CD 15 in the afternoon. I hope I didn't do it too soon. This is so stressful! Any thoughts?
TTC #1: 1 ICI vial 1/19-BFN
#2: ICI 2/14 and 2/15-BFP!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I also should mention that on CD 14 and 15 I had ovulation cramps and EWCM. Today I don't have that but is it still possible that I could be ovulating today?
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    You had cramps and EWCM that is really important. Maybe possible. Temping helps to confirm ovulation. But I would just try not to worry and relax for the tww and write down everything you did. Hopefully it will work and you won't need your notes. If not you could try to make modifications for future attempts. Baby dust! I hope the end of two weeks bring you a bfp.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Are you temping? By now, FF should have picked up your O-date. Although, I've been temping and I know I had o-pains on CD 12 with a peak OPK on CD 11 and FF just decided that I ovulated on CD19. My sleep schedule has been a little off, so I'm hoping that's all that messed it up. Plus, it's more of my wife's charting that matters at this point since we are TTC with her first - mine is just data gathering for future reference if it's needed.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am not temping. I've never tried so I'm not comfortable with it. I think it would stress me out. I've been checking every day and yesterday it was high and then dropped down lower. When I checked this morning it was high again. Maybe it's just normal for me. I'm not sure. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. I'm 6 dpo today.