Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cycle 2, Testing 13-15 March

2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We have ordered our tank for our 2nd cycle TTC. I will not be home to assist with this insemination (or likely the next cycle) due to being away for work for a little over a month, but we didn't want to skip a cycle. Last month felt good, but it obviously wasn't our month. Hopefully this will be it. My birthday is early April, so this would be a fantastic early birthday present to come home to after the mission.

We are sticking with Donor 4677 and trying 2 more ICI vials this month. Her ovulation seemed to be 2 days after the peak OPK (31 AM peak, 31 PM/1 AM insems, 2 Ovulation dip, 3 Ovulation spike), and we did inseminations at 12/24 hours. I think we are going to back that up a bit and try 18/36 or 20/38-40 (depending on when the peak occurs) since it seems we could've been a little too early to catch the egg.

Last month was our first month tracking her cycle with OPK and BBT, so we don't know if she always ovulates that late in comparison to the OPK, and she doesn't have any physical signs (as far as O-pains) as to when she ovulates.

So if you could all cross your fingers and send your extra baby dust our way, it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Sending you good vibes! Baby dust!
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Thanks yogibaby. How is everything going for you??! I think I saw an update with an ultrasound right?
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    So far so good. Yes that was the bean at the 8 week appointment. It was a super milestone for me as I had never made it that far before. My doctor said risk of miscarriage was less than 3% at that time.
    Nausea has been terrible. I just put on sea bands yesterday and they seem to have helped.
    Next appointment is not for another two weeks. So just trying to take it easy and not stress.
    So much patience. Patience in TTC, in tww, and then pregnancy itself. I think I might be growing as a person. lol.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.