Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Checking in

alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
As of today I am 5 weeks and 4 days. Over the weekend I had some spotting which I spoke to my doctor about Monday. I went in for a beta Monday at 11am and still haven't gotten the results. Apparently LapCorp lost my blood for a while. Irritating. You cant keep a pregnant woman waiting! My hpt's are not getting darker at all which is also stressing me out. On a positive note I have been feeling sick on and off for the last few days. Hoping to hear from my doctor with some great numbers today.

Handsomecowboo- I have been thinking about you. Hope Monday was perfect!

Comments

• Options
    handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
    edited November -1
    Hi!

Monday went wonderfully! I’ve managed to half botch every injection and med timing since then.... but I’m feeling sickeningly positive about it!

I take one more hCG shot manana and then I will probably start doing testing daily as of Friday. Probably a bad idea to start testing so soon (4dp5dt)