Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP with 754p

Sbs1988Sbs1988 Posts: 6
edited November -1 in BFP Database
BFP with 754p at 12 dpo!! At home ICI unmedicated at 12 and 36 hours after positive OPK using the stork otc conception aid. First time trying in over a year! (did 2 cycles at the beginning of last year that weren’t successful)

Comments

• Options
    KatKat Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!! That's fantastic news!!

Tell us more about how you got your BFP... Was this the same donor you used last time? Did you use ICI vials or IUI vials? How long did you track your cycle/ovulation before trying this year? Did you change anything over the long break you took? Which ovulation tests did you use?
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kat wrote:
    Congratulations!! That's fantastic news!!

Tell us more about how you got your BFP... Was this the same donor you used last time? Did you use ICI vials or IUI vials? How long did you track your cycle/ovulation before trying this year? Did you change anything over the long break you took? Which ovulation tests did you use?

Thank you!! I have been using the same donor the entire time, and I’m so glad this was the time it worked because it was the last 2 vials I had stored! I don’t think I really changed anything, but something interesting...I’ve always ovulated around day 16, and this time it was around day 12. I only tracked for a month before this cycle, and the month before it was at day 16. I was worried I might somehow have gotten a false positive, but I went ahead with it anyway and it worked! This time was kind of a last minute thing. We had been planning on going to a doctor this time since it was our last 2 vials, but the month before we decided to go ahead and try at home again with the last 2. If it didn’t work this time we were going to pick a new donor (ours isn’t donating anymore) and start over with a doctor. I used the clear blue digital ovulation tests.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!!

Thank you!!
  • Options
    JsMommyJsMommy Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Congrats! If you’re interested in sibling connections please feel free to email me at karin4018@yahoo.com. We’d love to get to know you if you’re interested.