Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

new donor

TwoFromTxTwoFromTx Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi all!

I havent been here in a while. Hubby and I have one gorgeous 7 year old daughter from donor 554 and we are looking to try again soon. If anyone has any 554 vials they are willing to sell please let me know :) Also has anyone used another donor for a second child? we are thinking of doing this if we cant find vials from our other donor

Comments

• Options
    jesskris09jesskris09 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, two! Unfortunately, I do not have any vials. I wanted to share that I also have a 7 yo from donor 554. We were lucky enough to store some vials to have our second daughter from the same donor. She is 2. AND, we live in North Arkansas. Just feeling slightly connected to y'all! Hope you have some luck finding vials!
    Jessica and Kristin, Mommies to Lorraine Evelyn Marie, D554, 6/17/11 and Adalind Reese, D554, 10/9/15.