Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Fed Ex delays on 6/29--Please help!!

mollie6184mollie6184 Posts: 2
edited June 2018 in Trying to Conceive
I'm panicking! I got my blinking smiley face this morning. My order was shipped overnight and should have been here (Texas) by 10:30 this morning, but the shipping info says it's stuck at FedEx in Memphis due to weather. It's 3:10 pm here. If it's not delivered until Monday, it will be a waste of $1300 because I'm sure I'll ovulate tomorrow or Sunday. Does anyone have any suggestions? Will I at least be able to ship it back for the $90 restocking fee? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    How did this work out for you??
  • Options
    clfkikclfkik Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I realize this is a few days old but for the sake of people looking at this in the future I'll answer. I also had a timing issue one cycle and had to return my dewar. I paid the restocking fee after emailing NWCryobank to let them know that it was coming back with the sperm still in the tank.