Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First time ttc plan

shayna0515shayna0515 Posts: 25
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone! Guess what?!?!? We just got our vial today! ????

We went with one vial due to the cost, will be getting two next month if this month doesn’t work.

Our plan is to inseminate 8-12 hours after we get my positive OPK. (I usually ovulate within 24-30 hours of my LH surge)

We are using a soft cup and preseed to aid in conceiving. (We heard preseed can help the little swimmers live longer)

I have 100% regular cycle, never late, and I have never spotted. I am hoping I am fertile like my mom and sister. (Mom had three kids and my sister has had one)

Does this sound like an okay plan???

Been planning this little miracle baby for over a year now. It’s finally time to start ttc! Yayyyy ????????

Comments

• Options
    lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    That sounds good!!!! Sending lots of sticky dust!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you! ????
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Did you inseminate yet? How did it go?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I haven’t yet, been taking ovulation test, I think I am almost there! What do you think?!?!?
    Crap! Idk how to post a pic of my ovulation tests on here
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    F9732_D99_939_B_429_B_A1_B6_69163_EE504_CB.jpg

Figured it out! What do you think? I am going to test again at 10pm tonight and again in the morning.