Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Donor 2244

melandsamrichmelandsamrich Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Trying to Conceive
Something about this donor's profile just spoke to us so we decided to use him. We've ordered but it hasn't shipped yet, just wondering if anyone has used him and had any success?

Comments

• aparkinson1083aparkinson1083 Posts: 2

I've used donor 2244 and had success I now have a 3 month old son.

• tsmithtsmith Posts: 4

We used this donor and had success first round. Now have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. @aparkinson1083 congrats on your son!!! @melandsamrich good luck in your journey.

• Mrs.T86Mrs.T86 Posts: 4

We used 2244 as well and now have a 9 month old son. He is a big, solid, but very happy boy :) Congrats @aparkinson1083 & @tsmith. I hope you can join us @melandsamrich with the same donor or not :)

@Mrs.T86 our daughter is 9 months as well. She is also big, solid, and very happy most days (teething lol). Just out of curiosity does your sons have chubby cheeks

@aparkinson1083 ? This is my daughter and I swear those cheeks come from the donor :)

• Mrs.T86Mrs.T86 Posts: 4
    edited July 7

@tsmith Oh my those cheeks and chin! I would definitely say the donor had a lot to do with them :) We are teething as well and trying to stand and walk. He is very happy, but can throw fit when he wants too. This is him after demolishing some strawberries.

@Mrs.T86 she is the same way but refuses to stand without holding on even though we know she can lol OMG he is precious!!!