Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Searching for donor 3688 families

Hello! Just trying to connect with any new donor 3688 families. This donor is no longer in the database, so this is probably a long shot. Our oldest daughter, now 6.5 years old, is a 3688 baby. We already know several families, but want to connect with as many as we can! Please private message me if you have a 3688 baby! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    katie2021katie2021 Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am having a 3688 baby this week - a girl :) We are located in Canada. Not sure if you still check this forum but I did a random google search of our donor number and your message came up. Would love to connect at some point.

• Options
    miabea444miabea444 Posts: 6
    edited April 2021

Hi katie2021. Congratulations! We hope everything goes smoothly for your baby girl’s birthday! We have a group of families of 3688 babies on Facebook where we meet & connect & share. You are very welcome to join us! Just search for me (Heather Emel Kellogg) and shoot me a message, I’ll send you an invite. We have one donor 3688 baby...our oldest daughter, she’s 7 and 1/2 now. Her name is Amelia.

Heather & Ann