Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Evaporation Line First Response Early Results?

Trying after 10 years

I am blessed to have 2 sons from donors. I am giving it one last try before menopause. Ovulation tests have changed and pregnancy tests have changed in 10 ten years and or during the pandemic. 10 years ago if you got two lines any shade you were pregnant.

My question:

First Response Early Results: Do you always get an evaporation line? I am getting an evaporation line every time. The 1st time I tested was 6 DPO and now I am 7 DPO. Last time it happened too and I was not pregnant. I got my period last month when it was due. I truly don't think I am getting positives. I think it is that brand. Please let me know. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    mamalee514mamalee514 Posts: 5

This is NOT a positive yet. This is the pink dye evaporation line. FRER 8 DPO

• Options
    mmgarrison26mmgarrison26 Posts: 5

I've been getting the super light line and I'm not sure if it just low hcg or if its the evaporation line. I took a few and only just started getting them. I'm starting to wonder if it the brand to