Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

DONOR 110Z

Hey!

We are hoping to find anyone who is willing to sell us any extra sperm vials from donor 110z. We have a two year old son with this donor and have recently discovered all of his vials are gone with no hopes of him making another donation. If anyone is willing to spare any vials to help get our little one a sibling it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

-Ash

Comments

• Options
    cmciver21cmciver21 Posts: 2

Hi

We are also using 110z. My wife is pregnant currently. We do have a few vials in storage currently but we also hope to try again in a couple years with those vials. I am not sure how long you guys are willing to wait, but i think two will be our max. She did get pregnant the first go with an IUI, so I would guess we may have some left down the road.

Also would you guys be open to sharing a photo of your little guy or any communication? I know one other couple with a boy and a single mama expecting a girl. Interested in seeing other babes with this donor.

• Options
    ashandshanynashandshanyn Posts: 5

This is amazing news! Congrats on the pregnancy! We would love to connect. Thank you for reaching out.