Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

7191 Vials

Hello all!

My husband and I have decided to stop TTC for a while. There is nothing wrong with the vials, but we had some life-changing news recently and we have to shift priorities for now. We have 2 vials of donor 7191 (IUI vials) that we would love to pass to someone who needs them. This whole process is so expensive, we don't want to ask for too much, but we're hoping to recover at least some of the cost if possible. I'll be happy to discuss details with anyone interested in these vials.

We are currently storing them at Seattle Reproductive Medicine in Seattle, so if you happen to be a patient there too, that would be a bonus!

Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Bri

Comments

• Options

I hope this finds you well. I'm not certain if this offer is still available. My name is Rochelle and I have a child conceived from Donor 7191. I would love at least a shot at one more child and it would be a dream for them to be full siblings. The problem is my mother fell ill about 2 years ago and I have literally placed my family's entire savings into facilitating her care. So financially at the moment I cannot pay as would be necessary and with this cryobank closing, purchasing on my own through them is not an option. When I am working, I am a surgical tech and do have a sufficient income and should be working within the next 6 months. If this is still an offer, I would sincerely like to discuss further the details. Email is the best way to reach me (rcwafer042@gmail.com), where I would be willing to provide additional contact information. Thank you.