Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Waiting at the station...

rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
edited October 2009 in Our Train of Hope
We have been resting at the station for a while... but I just placed an order for delivery so we are hopping back on the train for the fall- hopefully we won't be riding all fall! Our plan is Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec... hopefully one of those months will be the right one. I have been out of the loop for so long and I am so excited about all the babies! Mel's triplets! Zen is almost due- how exciting! Its good to be back on the tracks- good luck to everyone and lots of sparkly, sticky baby dust!

5 IUI @ MD BFN
Try#3 @ home BFP 10/07 Miscarriage at 10w 12/07

Cycle #1 2008

cd 1 8-30-08
cd 20 Smiley & Peak on CBFM
inseminated once at about 15 hours past +
cd 26 Very tired but that could be due to kicking caffiene!

BFN

Not sure if we are trying again next month or not, not sure I can do this right now...

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Holy Hannah- another year has passed by... I, myself, not my husband, became completely negative about the entire baby making process and what not and as you can see took a year off! But now with a new frame of mind and a new drive we are getting back into the process again! Yeah for us! Our first attempt will be in september... clocking this month by... and hopefully we will get lucky! Planning on doing several cycles (in order to not get our hopes up right away). Wishing everyone lots of luck- lets make some babies!

Cycle #1 (2009)

CD 1 9/11/09
    CD 13 The "goods" arrive today!
    CD 19 CBFM Peak & Smiley- used one vial at approx. 14 hours past +
    the two week wait begins!
    5dpo 97.0 Feeling ok, very tired... trying to stay relaxed and not feed into anything!
    6dpo 95.6
    7dp0 96.9
    8dpo 96.8
    9dpo 96.7
    10dpo 96.4 Getting nervous, have been so positive but the negative is starting to rear its
    ugly self...
    BFN on to next cycle :/
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Cycle #2 (2009)

cd 1 10/10/09
    cd 12 Swim Team has arrived...
    cd 19 Today is the "day" :D Using Emerita Progest Packets this cycle to extend LP
    3 dpo Feeling good about this cycle- lots of positive thoughts in our house right now!
    8 dpo Woke up last night with very sensitive ta-ta's... tired...
    9 dpo Jumped the gun and tested- bfn, but it is really too early...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Cycle #3 (2009)

cd 1 11/9/09
    cd 22 Finally +opk
    Latest ovulation yet, but having lots of ovulation pain on right side this morning &
    EWCM, will do insemination around 1am tonight (19hr past) and cross our fingers!
    10dpo Light brown on the tp this morning :/ still holding out hope but have a feeling that
    auntie will be visiting tomorrow... bummed, going out for some retail therapy!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    cd 1 12/11/09
    Taking this cycle off, too much stress with christmas and entertaining. Will start
    again in January, loving all the BFP's this month, hopefully all that good luck will
    keep spreading! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We are going to be trying this month, now that the dreaded holidays (stress) is over! October would be a good month to have a baby... the hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary... :D

Cycle 1 (2010)

cd 1 1/12/10
    Order is placed and to be delievered on the 25th... hoping for ovulation to be clearly
    pinpointed this month, unlike in november, which through me for a loop...
    cd 22 2/2/10
    well so much for that perfect ovulation... cd 21 pretty close to + but no smiley, ewcm
    that day and then ovulation cramps that night. cd 22 still no smiley but looked less +,
    used the instead cup with preseed and wore for about 3 1/2 hours cd 22 AM... hoping
    for the best :P

36 day cycle- longest ever!! Not very impressed with my body at this moment. Going to plan on taking 2 months off, starting Vitex to see if it will help with my luteal phase. Cutting out caffeine, alcohol and trying for refined sugar too... hopefully my body with be in a little better shape. Planning on May cycle... Been a long time coming, whats a few more months :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Not sure what the above post is??? LOL

Anyways... back in the ttc world once again. I started taking vitex after the above 36 day cycle, for me it was not a good idea! My following cycle was 66 days! It was crazy and very unnerving when your in this world that require some regularity. Decided to take some time off, relax and enjoy life, all of my cycles since then have been 32 days and I am feeling pretty good.

cd 1 11/12/10
    swimmers to arrive 11/24/10
    expected ovulation 11/27-11/29 (cd 16-18)

cd 20 SMILEY! A little later than expected but ended up with strep throat...
    iui at 10pm 13hr past +opk

12 dpo bfn
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    cycle day 1 12/15/10

ordered swimmers 12/22/10, scheduled to arrive 12/30/10
    2 iui vials

cd14 +opk, smiley, peak! Called NW for overnight shipment, lots of ovulation twinges- both sides & abundant ewcm
    (smiley at 6:30am, 4pm, 10:30pm averaging the times and using 3pm for timing)

cd 15 swimmers arrived today! Yeah! Peak this morning, but no smiley
    hoping this wacko cycle will be THE CYCLE!
    iui #1 3pm (24 hr past)
    iui #2 10pm (31 hr past) wanted to wait til 36 but was nervous about cervix closing, may have jumped the gun but
    thinking our timing was really good this cycle, based on 6hr life for iui swimmers...
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cycle day 1 1/10/11

cd 17 smiley at 10am and 6:30pm/ high on CBFM
    cd 18 smilely and peak at 5:30am
    iui at 6am 20hr past +opk
    (new donor- fingers crossed!!!)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    TTC #4 (this round)

Cycle day 1
    2/9/11

TTC #5

Cycle day 1
    3/7/11
    Taking March off, alot of stress at work, back in the game in April
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Cycle Day 1
    4/5/11
    *ordering 3 vials this cycle, feeling confident after a month off- very excited!

4/19 1st 9:30pm (10hr past) ICI
    4/20 2nd 7:30am (20hr past) ICI
    3rd 10pm (34.5hr past) IUI

BFN

Cycle Day 1
    5/4/11