Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

My cousin knows....(but still my heart hurts)

JaisJais Posts: 384
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I kind of figured. She knows that I have been taking prenatals so I guess she figured...yeah. It is just weird but she has been there during my surgery to remove some tumors, the blood clot in my lung that I got the day after. She helped take care of me when I came home and knows the struggle that I have had.

I don't know if things are starting to go downhill for me physically but I want this chance for a child. I don't know if it will work but I am more scared of not trying at all. You know I had been dating someone in the years before my surgery and he said that he wanted his own children and the possibility of not having any...well he couldn't stay with me. I still remember and feel that hurt in my heart. So I guess if I have to do this alone then why not??

Comments

• Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    I can't agree with you more. I would keep your dreams of wanting a child above relationship status if you are still in the dating phase. That is a major dream, and if he does not want to support you if you can or can't have children by him or DS then he does not support you dreams.
    Be strong and have the courage to think of you first! Sometimes in life you have to.
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    He is out of my life for good. I guess we weren't meant to be if he couldn't accept and stand by me in adversity.

My dreams are starting to become a reality and I like that, even if it is just me.