Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP w/ 6664!

yesandyesyesandyes Posts: 4
edited November -1 in BFP Database
After 6 cycles with a different sperm bank we came to NW and choose 6664 as our donor. We got a BFP on our first try (7th cycle). We are both so excited and are looking forward to our first u/s soon!!!!

Any other 6664 mommas or mommas to be out there?

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    congrattttssssss!!!!
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know there are other mommies out there who have had babies with this donor and that there is at least one that is currently pregnant by him
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    Congrats! You should try posting on the beyond TTC board. I know one person just had twins with that donor and two who are currently pregnant.
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    fruty77fruty77 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    My partner and I changed over to NW in February after trying approx 7 times with other sperm banks/donors. We used #6664 and got a BFP on the first try. She is now 9 weeks and we had an ultrasound at 7 weeks. We are super excited!
    I'm aware of someone who had twins with #6664 and another person who is pregnant. Looks like he's got good swimmers!

Good luck to you!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    That's awesome! We used 6664 for several cycles, but didn't have any luck. When I called 2 months ago to order for our Feb cycle, they were out of 6664 IUI, so we switched donors. He was one of our first choices, though. Good luck and can't wait to see your beautiful baby! Congrats!!!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    Yay!! Congrats!! Lucky #7!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    I will be inseminating using 6664 tomorrow and Thursday!
    24uzrkg.jpg
    nbpszr.jpg