Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

bum genius sale!!!

cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
i just got a dozen AIOs for $56!thought i would share.will probable sale out in the next 1/2 hour
yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    I ordered some of the BumGenius 3.0 clearance diapers from cottonbabies that you suggested and they came in the mail yesterday. I've never even touched a cloth diaper until now, so I have some questions! These are considered pocket diapers, yes? I was expecting an insert to come with them, but it appears that the insert is sewn in. Is this how all the BumGenius diapers are? Do you stuff the diapers with an extra insert or prefold? Also, it says to line dry only. How do you line dry during the winter? I am imagining my living room decorated with streamers of cloth diapers from one end to the other.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    these are the first bum genius i have ever bought.they're no longer making them.the pocket is optional if you need more absorbency.we haven't needed to.i dry mine in the dryer.takes forever!so i used a seam ripper and cut the sewed insert out.then i stitched one end of it back on.so when i go to wash/dry,i make sure the insert is hanging out of the pocket.it dries in an hour which is typical drying time for cloth.i only bought 3 of those.the dozen i bought for $56 were used diapers called "well loved"from their growing up cloth program.they posted them at like midnight and were gone in less than a 1/2 hour

i think most bum genius diaper are just pockets.without any sewed in insert.heres a good deal going on now
    http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=98&products_id=2546
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Great idea to remove the insert! What setting do you use for the dryer?
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i put my dryer on speed dry.i guess thats the hottest
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png