Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

An area specifically for husbands/wives/partners/non-carrying parents?

OneSmallStepOneSmallStep Posts: 1,685
edited May 2011 in NW Cryobank Happenings
I think this forum is a great setup. I've been browsing around it, and my wife has been posting and finding out great information. I feel like I am somehow imposing when I message on the TTC boards, but there is so much I'd love to talk to others about. I think it would be very nice to have a place for those of us who are not physically carrying the children to be able to talk about the things that affect us throughout this process.

Thanks!
Hubby of kopykat451
TTC #1 5/16/11 = BFP 14 DPI / TTC #2 11/16/12 = No O; 4/12/13= BFN; 6/9/13 = BFP!! (11 DPI) - MC 5wk5dys / TTC#3 3 BFN's and 4th try 10/21/13 = BFP!!!! (Squinter at 10dpi!)
AVPCm4.png
stitchlove_3_2013_zpsdd668ea6.jpg
2014.png

Comments

• Options
    texas4texas4 Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I agree. Since I have joined this forum, there have been a few husbands, etc, with very insightful information. Having another forum could be just as helpful for the non-carrying as the TTC board is for the bio-moms.
    Karen & Lori (DP & bio-mom)
    CIMG1219.jpgCIMG1306.jpg
    CIMG1794.jpg
    L on the left, G on the right

DssGm6.png