Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

rmancuso79rmancuso79 Posts: 1
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Anyone get pregnant with 4304

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call NW and ask them if they have any reported pregnancies by this donor.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    MGoBlueMGoBlue Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    rmancuso79 wrote:
    Anyone get pregnant with 4304

Not sure if you're still interested, but I'm 27 weeks pregnant with Donor 4304 - worked on our first unmedicated IUI.
  • Options
    snowsnow Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    HI, I am 5 weeks pregnant with donor 4304 with my 1st IUI. No idea how this donor look a like because he doesn't show his baby photo on his profile! Could anybody shows your baby photos who was born with this donor?
  • Options
    jitterymojitterymo Posts: 137
    edited November -1
    I plan on using 4304 to inseminate in about a month... Out of all the donors, he was by far my favorite, and the favorite choice of 95% of my family members.
    TTC#1
    insem on 10/2/13 - BFN (AF early!)
    insem on 10/30/13 - BFP, (miscarriage)
  • Options
    snowsnow Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Hope you will get pregnant with the 1st attempt ;) And my trick was start taking prenatal vitamins & fresh oysters. Then, after the insemination, taking couple small chunk of pineapple core each day and remains for 5 days!

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    LuckyinkentuckyLuckyinkentucky Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this is an old post -but after our loss we are considering switching to this donor. If anyone has used 4304 with any success, we would love to hear stories, see pictures, etc from anyone willing to share.
    arch.jpg
  • Options
    MGoBlueMGoBlue Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    I know this is an old post -but after our loss we are considering switching to this donor. If anyone has used 4304 with any success, we would love to hear stories, see pictures, etc from anyone willing to share.

We used this donor and our son was born on May 30. I got pregnant from our first unmedicated IUI.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    katookatoo Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    We just ordered two vials of 4304 today. Squee!
  • Options
    StayingPositiveStayingPositive Posts: 5
    edited November -1

I only made it 6 weeks with 4304. I'm pretty sure it's from my own fault. I slipped and injured myself and lost it not long after. For anyone trying however... We tried IUI 3 and 11 hours after my first positive ovulation test. I'm 31 and overweight and have very irregular cycles. I hope this info helps somebody trying. It's heartbreaking and I feel for every one of you. Best of luck.
  • Options
    xxluvmyfiremanxxxxluvmyfiremanxx Posts: 77
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone! My husband and I have been ttc with donor for 3 years now we had bought 8 vials of a donor through CLI and used them all only to end it with a chemical. We have now decided to switch donors and banks and I'm really considering donor 4304. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a picture with me?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My two vials from this donor should be here tomorrow. Woohoo! Wish me luck!!!
  • Options
    jitterymojitterymo Posts: 137
    edited November -1
    my two vials are at the Cryobank waiting for me for this month, hoping to ovulate :)
    TTC#1
    insem on 10/2/13 - BFN (AF early!)
    insem on 10/30/13 - BFP, (miscarriage)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good Luck jitterymo. I am currently 10DPO and waiting to see if this cycle worked out of not. keep me posted!!!
  • Options
    seeking4304seeking4304 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Seeking vials of 4304 for a full sibling. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    TessG.TessG. Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Hi there ladies and congratulations with women here who are pregnant. I just wanted to share a site here that could help you calculate when your baby is due and this is just for free, good luck to all. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/