Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP with 546A

edited November -1 in BFP Database
Just wanted to share that I had a BFP with 546A. I found out 13dpo at the RE office. I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to have this little one growing inside me. I found out just in time to truly marvel about motherhood just days before Mother's Day! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    softbalplaya22softbalplaya22 Posts: 207
    edited November -1
    Congratulations
    January-July BFN
    August- medicated cycle TWW 10dpi BFP!
    Due April 29, 2015. ITS A BOY
  • Options
    TessG.TessG. Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Hi there, congratulations! I just wanted to share with you this site that could help you calculate when your baby is due. Good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/
  • Options
    jaccikayjaccikay Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to share that I had a BFP with 546A. I found out 13dpo at the RE office. I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to have this little one growing inside me. I found out just in time to truly marvel about motherhood just days before Mother's Day! :)

Sending our delayed congratulations! We are currently pregnant after inseminating with 546A, too, and due March 2015.