Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Best place to make a baby book online?

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I decided with Emelia I wanted to make her baby book after seeing a friend so a wonderful online one. I know Shutterfly can but anything better? I've been writing down all of her firsts and notes since I had her as well as taken monthly photos and such on her birth date. She will be two soon (crazy I know!) and I'm not sure if I want to do one just for her first year and then maybe when she is 5 do a another of her first 5 years.

Anyone done one themselves?

Comments

• Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We did ours ourselves. Target was selling these cute little premade scrapbook type things (all decorated, you just put in your pictures, with plenty of room to write), and I used it to make our daughter's own baby book. Super cute.

I hear there are some lovely two parent and single parent baby books out there now, but none of the websites or links are coming to mind just now.

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    ashleysummer877ashleysummer877 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    We made our by ourselves.