Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Has anyone conceived with donor 283k?

25laina861425laina8614 Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Wanting to know if any others have picked or conceived by this donor? Info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    woodfamilyof4woodfamilyof4 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I just purchased vials from this donor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wondering the same thing! 283k is a potential donor for us. also wondering if anyone has the childhood photos for this donor? greatly appreciated
    blahh_zpsqfqyiql4.jpg
  • Options
    smdanossmdanos Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    We just reported a pregnancy with donor 283k. We conceived on our second attempt. Either my partner is very fertile or he is very fertile! Good luck!! And yes we have his baby picture.
  • Options
    delilahxxzzdelilahxxzz Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    We are in the process of doing a double iui with donor 283k ? Does anyone have a picture we can look at?
  • Options
    whitgurl2004whitgurl2004 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Just purchased for 283k! Glad to know that there has been blessings with this donor. Does anyone have a childhood photo that my wife and I can see?
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just purchased for 283k! Glad to know that there has been blessings with this donor. Does anyone have a childhood photo that my wife and I can see?

Email me at sanka_03 @ yahoo.com ...minus the spaces!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    edited November -1

We are now in 2WW!!
  • Options
    April.juneApril.june Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    No experience with this donor but I just wanted to wish you luck in your TWW. Sending lots of positive baby vibes your way!
    ~~~~SMBC TTC #1 ~ 29~~~~
    ~6 BFN home ICIs w/NW~
    ~ Try #1 in September with KD! ~
    ~ 2 DPI ~
  • Options
    angela13barretoangela13barreto Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    Donor 283k is a potential donor for me too! Glad to find people having luck with him ????
    I purchased his childhood photos and noticed a cast covering his whole hand...had anyone purchased his extended profile? Does it mention anything about it or am I just being paranoid haha?
  • Options
    NikkiB21NikkiB21 Posts: 17
    edited April 2017
    I tried with two ici vials from donor 283k just this last month (March) and it ended with a BFN on April 3rd. So no luck with 283K here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    NikkiB21 wrote:
    I tried with two ici vials from donor 283k just this last month (March) and it ended with a BFN on April 3rd. So no luck with 283K here.

We tried in February and March with the ICI vials and no luck so far
  • Options
    JTT1220JTT1220 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    We purchased two vials of this donor and were successful in our first attempt with it. We delivered our beautiful baby girl in January.
  • Options
    src138src138 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    JTT1220 wrote:
    We purchased two vials of this donor and were successful in our first attempt with it. We delivered our beautiful baby girl in January.

Tell us your story! Did you use meds? Was it IUI vials? Did you inseminate at 12 and 24 after opk?
    TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
    #2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
    #3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
    #4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
    #5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25
  • Options
    src138src138 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    smdanos wrote:
    We just reported a pregnancy with donor 283k. We conceived on our second attempt. Either my partner is very fertile or he is very fertile! Good luck!! And yes we have his baby picture.

tell us your story? :)
    TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
    #2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
    #3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
    #4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
    #5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25