Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

my newest hats (with more pics)

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited February 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Just made these 2 today, what do you think?
Please note they have not been washed, so they are strected weird just from me handling them!
008.jpg
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    jimnkris01jimnkris01 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    Awww. I like them. I would buy them.
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Too cute, i used to crochet (you are knitting right) and wanted to always figure out how to make anything that was not a blanket. I can only go back and forth:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kris - when that vasectomy reversal is a success, you let me know and I will make you a hat for your wee one!

sugar - yep I knit, can't crochet to save my life... you could do hats though by making a straight piece and then just sewing it into a hat form!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Love them both, but the blue one is my favorite. Sorta partial as blue is my favorite color.

Keep up the great work!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you! I love blue too... green is better, but blue is good!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Crocheting a hat is really easy, you just work in a circle and keep adding more chains as you go.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Coco, that os what i figured but it never seemed to work out. Haha. I have spent to much time making baby blankets for others i am spent. I decided i was not going to start on for our baby till i get a BFP:)
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    So cute! I cant wait to order a hat from you!
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Goobie you should start a shop online at etsy like my sis and mom do. You work looks great and you could sell them on the side to make extra money. Check it out!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ritzyrugrats?ga_search_query=ritzy+rugrats&ga_search_type=seller_usernames
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    I love that site....when I was getting married I looked at it a lot and have since forgotten about it. Now you reminded me! Thank you!! (maybe I shouldnt thank you, because I have spent a lot of money there, there's SOOO much cute stuff!!!)
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    edited November -1
    my only issue with selling them online with something like that is if I have to claim the money... not that I am trying to scam the gov't, I DO claim everything I make, but so far I have done a lot of barter work too... which is good for me, because I LOVE knitting, and my ex doesn't see the extra income on my taxes (I don't like my ex knowing too much about my personal life, and we have to share financial info every year) I'll look into it... I was wondering the same about setting up a paypal or something so people don't have to mail me money...
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    They are wonderful! I like the yellow one.... SO cute:)
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Goobie set up a paypal. You won't have to claim it unless you make a bunch of money!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll look into it on Monday... the weekend is my family time!

Heather... if you are lurking... I am done Baby Beni's Beanie, you need to send me your address!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    Super cute! I really like them both, but I like the yellow one best! Green is also my favorite color.
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    would you be interested in trading for some honey?
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OMG GaBeekeeper, that not just a yes, thats a HELL YES! I would love that!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    When we have our little one, I will have to let you know:) I can't wait.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    contact me on FB and I can get your shipping info.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    They are adorable!!!!!! I love them!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Todays "mess around with yarn" creation... the cupcake hat!

026.jpg
    024-1.jpg
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE the cupcake. That is adorable!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you! Tim calls it the "muffin head" hat!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    I love the first one! Its so cute!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I love them all but the cupcake one really 'takes the cake'!!!! :-) So cute!! Great job, Goobie!!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    OMG those are too darn cute I love the cup cake one you are so talented!
  • Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    I LOVE THE CUPCAKE!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes the cupcake is sooooo cute!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you ladies! I am not going to lie... I am a praise junkie (I'm an Aries!) but y'all are making me blush!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    omg goobie the hats are so cute. My oldest granddaughter is 5 and she would totally love that cupcake hat!!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16