Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

my newest hats (with more pics)

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Pam, how big is her head?
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    not sure, it's not very big, I don't think. Destiny, her baby sister has a tiny head, is tiny all around lol. She is in the 0.36 percentile for weight for her age, and in the 13th percentile for her height. She is 19 months old and weighs 19.6lbs and is 31 inches tall lol. Larissa will be 6 in June and weighs 37lbs and is 37inches tall. It is hard to buy her jeans because lengh wise she wears a 4t but 4t is too tight in the waist. 5T fits her in the waist but is way too long lol. I had an outfit on Destiny yesterday that was infant size....the pants were 0-3 months and fit her in the waist but they were capri's on her lol, and the onsie she had on was 3-6 months and fit her fine lol
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    goobie if you look at the collage of pics, the oldest is in the first one and the second one, if that gives you some idea of her head size
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    Absolutely LOVE the cupcake!
    24uzrkg.jpg
    nbpszr.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll see if I can snag a kindergartener at the bus stop tomorrow and measure their head! Or just do it to fit Moosie... she is tall and "heavy" for her age (she's SOLID... she used to be chubby, now she's looks average but outweighs all her friends) BUT she has a really small head for her age... both my kids do, I think they got it from me, since I still buy hats from the kids section!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    SO CUTE! And I have your check sitting here on my desk. Totally forgot about it going across the border, so I need to take it to the post office to get another stamp (:

I can't wait to see more! You're doing an awesome job!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    You are really talented. The cup cake is so cute, but I also really like the square hat idea. I agree with the other ladies about starting up a paypal account. Keep up the adorable work. I hope you get that BFP really soon so you can make a few for your new addition.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SO CUTE! And I have your check sitting here on my desk. Totally forgot about it going across the border, so I need to take it to the post office to get another stamp (:

I can't wait to see more! You're doing an awesome job!

Your pumpkin is done too... I just need to attach the curly parts and print off the care instructions. Hoping to run across the line in Wednesday to get yours and Heathers in the mail!

Thank you Sassy... I'm hoping for that elusive BFP too, and if I DO get it, EDD would be 11-11-11 so LOTS of hats for the newest little Canadian... poor thing will have a hat for every day of the week!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    just put the check in the mail...can't wait to see it! Thank you so much...i know it was knitted with LOVE!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And I have to tell you this goobie...my grandad's bday is 11-11, he passed in '94. I have always gotten number signs that are 11's. When we picked our first donor, the number 222 just kept speaking to me. But when I called NW to order, there was only 1 vial left!! I was so bummed. But EVERYTHING kept telling me it's 222. So, we ordered that ONE vial back in July and of course it didn't take. And every month since then I keep getting the 11's and 222's and saying to myself SHEESH, enough with the 222s, he's sold out lol. But, low and behold, this month we had our first iui last monday, followed by a 2nd iui on 2/22. Wouldn't that be cool if it was my sign all along? And my due date would be (based off my What to Expect app) 11-13-11, which is a Sunday...I wouldn't be surprised if it all worked out to have a baby on 11-11-11. My grandad was a wonderful man with a keen sense of humor (: Hoping and praying this is the case for both of us!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh my, I look very strongly into numbers, and it sounds to me like this IS your month, everything all lining up like that... funny how what we THINK is a sign may not be it, we feel something about a number, then look for zebras instead of horses! 2/22 sounds awesome! I'm hoping that if this is my month I can pop a little early... Boog was 3 weeks late, Moose was born on her EDD, so I hope that maybe I could get a 10/29 birthday, which was MY grandfathers birthday... and then I will be up and about my Hallowe'en, which is our favorite dy of the year!! And yep, your pumpkin was made with love... I watch tv and think and sing while I am knitting, but I always weave a little prayer or blessing into each one that I know is going to someone special!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    IssyIssy Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    I love the hats!!!!!! They are so adorable!
    BIncm6.png