Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I do not believe this! *Updated 3/18*

2»

Comments

• Options
    im2tsim2ts Posts: 76
    edited November -1
    Well any news yet??? Can't keep us waiting all day.lol
    38.gif2sgn096spell.gif
    Gabrielle hopeful mommy someday!!!! RIP Donor Embryos
    Going to Prague Czeck Republic for egg donor and sperm donor cycle in Oct.
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    News???? News?????
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    sugar&spice4mesugar&spice4me Posts: 28
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry :(
    3rh1wdetf.png
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang, I'm sorry.
    At least you know this donor works for you.
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Very sorry to hear about the low beta results...it does unfortunately sound like a chemical or early miscarriage. Just so you know you can get +HPT's for some time after a miscarriage (I did for almost a week and a half) as your hormone levels don't return to normal immediatly.

So sorry...
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    So true, but I want to know how if I only have a BETA of 4, how it can register a + on an HPT?

mommylove wrote:
    Very sorry to hear about the low beta results...it does unfortunately sound like a chemical or early miscarriage. Just so you know you can get +HPT's for some time after a miscarriage (I did for almost a week and a half) as your hormone levels don't return to normal immediatly.

So sorry...
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry :( That really stinks :(
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    @ korinnesmom - having any amount of pregnancy hormones in your system, even if they are as low as yours are means you can still test + on an HPT. I know it seems odd, but it's not.
    This early in pregnancy everything is so unstable.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    ): I'm sorry... I had a chemical 2 months before my BFP cycle, it sucks
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First, I'm so sorry =(

But I agree with you I guess the lowest I'd heard of a test catching was 25 of the HCG -

I'm glad for you that you were able to get teh beta though so you know, and aren't left wondering

sending a hug your way!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ^^Actually, I am more confused than ever. If yesterday's was only a 4, which was technically a -, and two were taken AFTER the labs and came up +, that makes NO SENSE. Also, this afternoon, I took two more NW strip, and FRER, both +'s.

I don't have false hope of it being a sticky but I know that the beta has to be clearly wrong. No test in history is going to pick up a beta of 4.

A friend of mine had the same thing happen to her last year, and now has a two month old baby as a result. I am not holding on to that kind of hope but I know something is wrong somewhere.
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited March 2011
    Korrinesmom, when I had my chemical, the Dr. told me that the hcg shows up in your blood first and also leaves your blood first so you can still be registering pregnant on a urine HPT when your blood says negative. HTH's.... I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Flowergirl wrote:
    Korrinesmom, when I had my chemical, the Dr. told me that the hcg shows up in your blood first and also leaves your blood first so you can still be registering pregnant on a urine HPT when your blood says negative. HTH's.... I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Thanks so much! That explains A LOT.
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Really sorry that you had to go through this. I hope you have a sticky bfp when you're ready to try again!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    So sorry to hear your betas were low :(
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg