Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What a birth story...phew!

2»

Comments

• Options
    g2mom2bg2mom2b Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    Wow! That's crazy. But congratulations! It's all worth it! Can't wait to see pics.
  • Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    Wow! I am ready to pass out from the pain. Cannot imagine. I had both a c-section and a vaginal delivery, but not in the same day!!! Sounds like yours qualifies as such. Congrats and great job on being so strong while bringing your little man into the world.
  • Options
    cata888cata888 Posts: 47
    edited November -1
    What a birth story! Congratulations. I'm glad everyone is doing well.
    lamlamard20110606_-5_My+child+is.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Sebastian is incredibly lucky to have such amazing Mommies - you, for enduring so much to bring him safely into the world and your DP, for being there to support you in every way so you could focus on bringing him into the world! Congratulations to you both and welcome, baby Sebastian!! Can't wait to see pictures :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Wow, wishing you a speedy recovery! I'm sure it will be now that that sweet baby is in your arms. Congratulations!!!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    congrats! saw his pics on facebook, and he is such a cutie already!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Wow, so sorry you had a rough delivery and hope that you heal quickly. Congrats on your healthy baby boy. He has 2 wonderful mommies.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Wow, so sorry you had a rough delivery and hope that you heal quickly. Congrats on your healthy baby boy. He has 2 wonderful mommies.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png