Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Do you shave/wax your ehmm.. nether regions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have done both extremes. When I was a hippie deadhead I shaved nothing ( arms, legs, my hmmmm) it wha freeing but my DP didn't like it so much. I did like shaving it all off. It I am so hairy I had to shave everyday. I am in the middle right now bit thinking about taking it all off,again
    connonandray.jpg
  • Options
    stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I am 28yrs old and I have been shaving since I had arm pit hair(11-12yrs old?). My mom said I could start shaving my legs when I got arm pit hair and I could shave my arm pits too. Well, my 'va jay jay' had hair too. And I didn't want to ask my mom about that, so I shaved it all off. LOL! I didn't really know any better. Now it is just part of my routine. My DW shaves too but I never thought to ask her when she started, but she is always shaved. :)