Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How and when you met your partner

2»

Comments

• Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I just love this thread and have been meaning to get on it for awhile now, but life is just super busy right now, with babysitting all summer and having my niece here for 5 weeks:)
    We just celebrated 10 years this July!! :D
    Jenn and I met on an online gay chat room :lol: We chatted with each other for a couple of months and then started talking on the phone, which lead to me going to meet her about 3 hours away.
    On our first few hours together I accidentally locked us both out of her rental house, and we were both in PJ"s.
    Well anyway I can honestly say that we hardly ever have a disagreement or fight, that we respect each other and love each other very much! We both love most of the same things and find that we are in agreement with most things in life:) We often do large projects together and we love to fish!
    The best one yet is were about to be moms!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    kittykitty Posts: 146
    edited November -1
    My dh and I meet 30 years ago or is it 31.. I guess its 31 since I am about to turn 46.

I was 15 years old, a very smart teenager, well more mature than my age. I moved from MN to Hawaii, from top schools to well ummm one of the worst. I was started cutting class 4 days a week show up and take a test and pass and btw these were AP courses..
    Anyway, on one of my "days off" I was at the beach, along with a mature mind I had a very mature body..smoking hot 100lb 36, 28, 30. I wore thong bikinis in 1980s. I guess you are getting the picture.
    My friend and I were strutting down the beach and a group of boys surfer boys walked passed, whistled and then one said something. I turned my head and we locked eyes. I took a seat on the beach, he took a seat and then we stared at each other. Finally he came over and introduced himself and our dating began. I told him I was 17 years old he was 18...mind you when one day I left my Driver licenses out he discovered the truth but didn't say anything. Then my 16th b-day came around and well had to tell the truth.

We moved in together and 15 years later we finally married on December 31 1995. I always say the whole world is celebrating for us on that day.