Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

FedEx Delivery

Comments

• Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    @reednakita Omg no way! My fingers and toes and my hair is all crossed for a boy lol. But either will work. First, we need to get pregnant lol.

I guess it sounds like she would do 3-7 as well based on a 27-28 day cycle. Still no word from the midwife. :/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @reednakita She's ordering the Clomid for us now. No trigger shot though.
  • Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies yayy! Glad you guys got it! And my cycle is 27/28 days also. And right me and my Wife really don't care as long as the baby is healthy. I will check in to see how your Wife is feeling on the Clomid. Femara has way less side affects that's why I chose that one. I'm ecstatic for you guys
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So Colleen determined that CD1 wasn't a strong enough CD1- so we are counting yesterday as CD1 - she will start Clomid on Saturday night. I'm stoked to get to try something new... It's almost brought back all of the excitement from our first try again. It's so easy to get discouraged. We didn't change up our plan too much for the first 3 attempts. Then we switched donors for #4. Went to the Midwife for #5. And now the Clomid along with 2 IUIs with the midwife. Really hoping this does it!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies that's understandable. My doctor told me don't count the day of spotting as day 1. The day of full flow is day 1. All these years I counted the day of spotting lil. TTC this way has taught me ALOT. I cant wait for the good news this time. I feel you next month will be the first time we did medicated so it is new. I'm scared to do the trigger shot at home though. I hear it's not bad though. Hopefully the timing is to where my doctor can give me the shot that will make me feel better lol.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies hello there. How has your Wife been on the clomid?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    She’s been fine! I’m pretty sure the night sweats she was having weren’t even related. She had a sinus infection and they seemed to have stopped shortly after she started feeling better.

She has been testing low on the CB OPK but went straight to peak this morning so we are scheduled for the IUI tonight and tomorrow morning. The earlier surge has to be due to the Clomid. She’s 2 days early.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies I was just about to say wow that's early. Yes I've heard of it making the surge earlier or later than usual. This will be you guys time! Everything sounds so good. Glad she's feeling better.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! I’m excited that the Clomid has had some effect on her. Makes me think it might work. I’m sure that sounds silly, but if she had no side effects I wondered if it was working. But the earlier surge makes me feel better.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies she's lucky to not have side affects I heard they are horrible lol. So that's good!
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    @2Hopefulmommies

I surged 2 days earlier with clomid too! Fingers crossed for you two!
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    IUIs are done. Now we wait.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies yayy! The final countdown
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope so!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I’m struggling with this TWW. It’s been 7 days since the first IUI and I’m dying for her to test already. Obviously we are still waiting since testing now would be pointless. Hopefully another 3 days and then we can start.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So much for waiting. I mentioned it tonight so she took one. Obviously negative.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies I was just coming on here to say almost time to test in a couple of days you beat me to it lol! I sure hope this is it and a baby will be on the way. I start testing around day 10 and continue until I get a positive. When will you guys test again?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In my head, I wanted to wait until tomorrow which would be day 9. But I'm thinking maybe Friday or Saturday. Who knows.. lol. I get too excited.

Are you getting excited for your upcoming cycle?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies lol! Oh I understand the excitement trust me. Yes I'm so ready girl. My cycle was almost 2 weeks late this month! Which never happens. It's funny because I prayed and asked God to make sure the timing lines up perfectly so I can get pregnant and have our healthy baby our next try. Then my period didn't come lol. So I said hmm this will all work in my favor. So now this moves my cycle to the end of July instead of beginning and IUI probably like the 1st or 2nd of August. I'm doing medicated for the 1st time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well it sounds like maybe late / different could be good for you. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed!

We tested again last night, but we have decided we are not going to tonight. We will wait until tomorrow morning or Saturday morning. The excitement is unreal.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies yes thank you. And lol I know it is real Haha! I'm excited for you guys like it's me! Should definitely know by this weekend.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies omg the anticipation!!! Whwn is she testing again lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well all signs of AF are here, along with the beginning spotting. Temp dropped this morning. Ugh.
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    So sorry...
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies damn I was thinking it was positive and you guys were enjoying it. I'm sorry!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No worries. Try, try again. Eventually it will work out! This next cycle would be pretty perfect for the timing of telling our parents and the due date being in my birthday month. So although it's not exciting to have to try again, at least there are still positives for each new cycle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies exactly. We have to keep going. Me and my Wife have bought all our baby stuff so we can't give up lol. You guys trying again this month? I have 4 more weeks to try. Are you using donor 8843 again?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We are. We have two vials left and just scheduled delivery for Friday. This has to work!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies okay. Is your Wife doing Clomid again? I have 3 more weeks to insem I'm so ready.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    She is. Just finished it up 2 nights ago. We should be getting a positive (wishful thinking) when you're doing the insem.