Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Irrational fear of today

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have a fear. I fear the BFPs will run out before it is my time. Does that make sence? I am totally excited for all the recent BFPs on here, I just can't help wondering if there is a quota per month, and by the time it is my time to test karma will say "yeah, we've had enough out of this group".

I didn't sleep well last night, can you tell?! I get weirder then usual. But hey, here's my chart as of this morning, I think I am still in the running...

untitled.jpg
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Sorry you didn't sleep well. I believe you are still in the running. Fingers crossed! !!!!!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Bree! I have a stuffy nose, and had weird dreams last night.... nothing a nap while daycare dude sleeps won't take care of! Oh and today is "transition" day, the kids leave my house and then go to their dads after school, so my Moosie woke me up at 5:30 for some extra snuggles... transitions are hard for her, even though she will be just fine the whole time they are there, she cries before she goes that she will miss me.

Personally, I think my chart looks pretty good,and I have been having weird twinges the last few days, not cramps, more like something is poking me with a pin from the inside. And I have been getting painfully bloated every evening for 5 days now. Just hoping thsi is not just my mind playing weird tricks on me because we want this so badly - but I am still cautiously optimistic!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Morning Goobie! I think it goes without saying that everyone on this post feels genuine excitement for anyone who gets their BFP. That doesn't mean the rest of us aren't sitting outing here wishing it was our turn. So, yep-totally get that fear of the BFPs "running out."
    We have transition time at our house too. The boys are here 4 days and at their dad's 3. Even though we know the time at both homes is very important--the transition period is difficult.
    One more thing--your chart looks REALLY good!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nop nope nope... not testing till Wednesday! I only have a five pack of digitals in the house, and want to make sure I;m not seeing those dreaded Not Pregnant words sooner then I have to!

Transitions are hard - my kids are on a 5 with me 3 with their dad schedule, so not only does it almost always feel like we are transitioning, but it's never the same day of the week... oh wekll, thats what happens when my ex works four and four shft work - we make it work out. I was very proud of Moosie this morning, she got a little choked up at the bus stop just as she was getting on the school bus, but didn't cry, just said "I'll wave to you tomorrow morning Mom, I love you"... so much better then it has been in the past!

Thanks, I think my chart is looking pretty darn fine too!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wednesday? But... but... that won't sate MY curiosity! ;)

*hugs* Here's to hoping you only need one of those five tests, hmm?

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL you know full well that if I get the wonderful SINGLE word on the test I will have to pee on them all anyway!! You are all so bad for me... I was doing so good telling myself I would wait till Wednesday, now I have Tim picking me up dollar store tests!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hehehe. Does that make me an enabler? See, I've been off POASing for over a week now.. it's starting to get to me... twitch.

And my cheapies from Hong Kong still haven't arrived.. it's been over four weeks... so all I have is the Clearblue ones and 5 from the dollar store. But I'm only day 8... so there's really no point.

But YOU, you have a chance of seeing a line!! Woooot!

So wait til tomorrow. Then post. Immediately. :D

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ugh you're going to make us suffer until Wednesday!?
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, thats no help!

Chrys... glad to hear I am not the only on that wonders if they'll just run out!

POA-dollarstore-S... no help. At a glance, it's stark white. But if you squinch your eys up and stand on your head holding it in the bright light and look at it crosseyed while breathing only from your left nostril then there is either a super faint line or I can just see where the line WOULD be if it was a BFP. 10DPO after holding pee for 3 hours (could not hold longer!)

Oh well I shall try in the morning again!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    Look at it again in 30 min... our first BFP on a cheapie really didn't show up at all at first and then after 30 min had the squintiest squinter of a line. I'm getting excited over here...
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That sounds like mine at 10dpo! It was so faint that I thought surely it was just where the line was supposed to be...it seemed to have no color.

Here is the picture...best one I could get, lol. Look at it for a minute and try the above protocol (with the head tilting and nostril breathing).
    IMG_1506.jpg

The next day (11dpo), the line was still SUPER faint, but had a slight color to it. So I broke out the Clearblue and it said Pregnant. Hopefully tomorrow we will see the same from you!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SP&J that is EXACTLY what mine looks like right now!
    Here is the best shot I could get so far, and photobucket is being persnickity in not wanting to load quickly for me today

003-3.jpg
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    it IS super faint, but if you hold in an inch from your nose, and angle it just right, it's pretty clear!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    I totally see a line and I am looking at it on my crappy little phone! We got a definte (if faint) positive on an FRER that same day...
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    I soooo share that irrational fear, that all the bfp's will be taken! LOL I even counted all the names on the list and thought to myself, 20% chance, 1 in 5 odds... whats my chance? Yes, I am that retarded! LOL
    GOOD LUCK, fingers crossed that tomorrow you can see a line while looking straight at it and breathing through both nostrils! ;o)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OMG!!!!!! I see the line :):):) Im so excited. My hands are shaking.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm shaking too! Tim is at a staff meeting for another 2 hours and I can't interupt him, so I am texting with two lovely ladies while watching a room full of one year olds and just vibrating with happiness... last time I got a squinter I was so not positive about it ... if this line gets darker I feel good about it! I keep grabbing the stick and checking it again and again and again... one of my daycare kids today is KD's kid, so when his wife shows up she will HAVE to look at my pee stick.

Holy carp it is hailling out there HARD!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    gypsy68gypsy68 Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    I definitely see it too!!!!
    24uzrkg.jpg
    nbpszr.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Chrys - betcha you'll see yours tomorrow!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    Then I will keep my fingers crossed for you for Wednesday! Thats the day I was going to start testing, just this month felt different... and everyone here is so influential and peer- pressureish!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    I posted on the FB one, but there is definitely a line there. I actually think yours looks like mine at 11dpo! I would bet almost anything you'll be seeing pregnant on a test tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm going to stick to the dollar store tomorrow again, I think, and then break out the digis on Wed, unless Tim says otherwise!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Goobie, the BFP fairy skipped me this month, so maybe she's got one for you instead! Hope you see your undeniable line in the morning!
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Goobie, I have BAD eyes and I did see a very faint line. hey, it is still a line girl! Can we bust out the chilled grape juice yet? I am with other posters....Pee on more sticks STAT. I am living through you ladies right now!! I want folks to get those BFP's!!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    WEhopeWEhope Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    There is totally a line there! And I'm not even standing my head or holding one nostril!
    FEW.jpg
    With our angel, lost 10/15/09, but always with us
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I so can't wait to see tomorrow's pee stick!!!
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    peer pressure? Don't you mean pee-er pressure?
  • Options
    michgirlmichgirl Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a LINE!! I see it!!!!
    f1xTJgw.jpgf1xTm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL @ pee-er-pressure... absolutely! I do believe you have just coined a new TTC phrase!!

Chrys: my CP went from low firm closed to high firm closed and now has been medium firm closed for the last 4 or 5 days... feel free to read this months latest rants and day by day ramblings in my Train Of Hope posts, justrgo WAAAAAY to the bottom, cuz I kinda use it as an online journal!

KDs wife looked at my pee stick... she sees a line too, and says thats how her BFP looked... if it weren't pouring and had I been paid today I would be running out to the store to buy more... but I shall wait, I have to be downtown tomorrow anyway!! Oh My Goddess could it really be??!?! LOL of course this is the month I switched EVERYHTHING up too!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    I see a line!
    ttc.png