Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Irrational fear of today

Comments

• Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    OMG While I was reading all the other posts you got your BFPs. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!! Wow I am so happy for you.
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    See Goobie, they did not run out. They had one in stock with your name all over it.
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oooohhh! Look at those lines--look at that WORD! Congrats!!! So exciting!
  • Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    AHHHHHHHHH! YAY!
    ttc.png
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    Woohoo! Congratulations!
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    Congrats Goobie!! So happy for you. Now you need to getting knitting for your own little one.
  • Options
    happi2bmehappi2bme Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I want to second and third what everyone has said here. I read everyday and often times don't post but you are always commenting and making everyone feel comfortable to share. i have been thinking about you all month. Congrats. I was cheering in my room and my husband ran upstairs to see what the heck was going on. we cheered together. He is a Tim too.

congrats.
    grandpa135.jpggrandpa140.jpg
  • Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    Wow!!! I can't believe this post started with your fear, and is ending with pure JOY!!!!!! Clearly, everyone is SO happy for you ~ you deserve this so much!! Congrats!
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I am truly feeling touched and loved tonight... thank you everyone!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    brittneybrittney Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    woooohoooo yay congrat!that awsome!!!!!!
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    I have not to get to know you to well, hope that changes in the near future. I know this has been an emotional time for you and this leads with with nothing else to say but Congrats. I am beyond happy for you and the rest of your gang. You are very inspirational, not afraid to be you and speak whatever is on your mind.
    That makes you a fantastic person.
    Congrats Mommy, Daddy and siblings. Our hearts our warm with love to you all. Congrats.
    PS did you save one last BFP for me in about 23 days? LOL
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    alp75alp75 Posts: 340
    edited November -1
    congrats..........I am so very excited for you!
    angela1_16393.gif
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    FirstHope... thank you so very much for your kind words! We told my 17 year old stepdaughter but have sworn her to secresy for now... we want to tell the 16, 12 and 8 year olds face to face too! And yes, if I had my way there would be nothing but BFPs on here - I'll put in a word for you!

Again everyone, I am overwhelmed by the incredible support here... I love each and every one of you for cheering me on. And don't fret, I don't plan on leaving TTC for a LONG time... I cant give up the daily update thread!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    I have been gone all day. When I got home, Chandra told me that you and Tim were buying some more HPTs. We had reservations for dinner and it was killing me not being able to check and see if you'd tested. Thank you for not making all of us wait until Wednesday to hear your good news. CONGRATULATIONS!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    mamamiamamamia Posts: 33
    edited November -1
    AWESOME NEWS!! Been busy all day --- super exciting!!!
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    OMG!!! So happy for you both!!! Told you it was your turn! :-)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I was sick last night and this morning and had to work all afternoon and evening, so I didn't get to see this until now.... CONGRATULATIONS to you, Tim and the family - so excited about all these BFP's!! Heading on over to read your little online train :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    Holy Bananas!!! Goo Goobie! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gobbie!!! You got the BFP!!!!!!!!!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    I am late to the congrats party but I am here. Goobie I am so happy for Tim and you!! This was a BFP month, just wish I could get mine lol. Congrats again.
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • Options
    aghhgghaghhggh Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    WONDERFUL!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sooooo happy for you. Last night when you guys were texting I kept falling asleep reading my Nook, then waking up n trying to read more. Bree told me what was going on and I said well wake me up after she tests again and tell me the results. So she did and I was sooooo happy. I tried to send you a msg but I kept falling asleep while trying to send it so I gave up lol. Dang meds knock me out lol.
    CONGRATS GOOBIE AND TIM.....IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A SWEETER PERSON!!!!!!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I told you that digital was gonna say pregnant!! I'm so happy for you!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    FaithHopeLoveFaithHopeLove Posts: 59
    edited November -1
    Fabulous news! Sooo happy for you!!!!
  • Options
    indigoscotindigoscot Posts: 246
    edited November -1
    yeah goobie!!!! what fabulous news. i am so happy for you and tim and your family. what a bfp train we have going on the board right now!!!!

g
    nirim4.png
    onmFm5.png
    tMYCm5.png
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Well i fell asleep ladt night but actully dreamt of your bfp!!!! I checked it first thing this am, so happy for you!!!
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Congratulations Goobie...so Exciting!!!! =0)
    607-1-1.jpg