Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Irrational fear of today

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Wow wow wow!!! I see a line! =)

We can't be all having vision issues! =)

Yay!!!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I totally see a line and didnt have to squint! I had a feeling you wod get pregnant this month!!!!! Sticky,sticky, sticky!
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Goobie,
    That is exactly what mine looked like when I first tested at 11 DPO. I used an ebay cheapie and a NW freebie. They both looked negative...until I squinted, held them under a bright light, and squinted some more.
    Even after all of that, I was sure that my mind was playing tricks on me. But, I still had my FMU in a cup so, I decided to try a Clearblue Easy Digital....and, it said "pregnant"!!!!!!!
    Good luck to you!!! I can't wait for you to post again in the morning.
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Holding my pee....

Tim said otherwise... he had to run out to WalMart after his staff meeting so I went with him, told him on our way to electronics that I needed to feed my POAS urge some more... he said "fine with me babe" and I said "Good, cuz we got a line" He stopped and got all teary eyes. Picked up walmart brand and FRER. both 2 packs, and am holing me pee for at least another hour before I pee on them... I am so exicted!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I love it! Earlier today, I had contemplated trying to go to bed at a decent hour for a change.
    But, now I can't!!! Need to stay up and see what you and Tim find out!!!
    Good luck!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    brittneybrittney Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    i see a line too,cant wait im excited for you aaaaahhhhhhh hurry up hour
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Aww tim, what a a guy:) i was just hopping into bed, now i am gonna want to see whqt the next test looks like, even though i am pretty sure i already know!!!!
  • Options
    kimNebbykimNebby Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    I saw a line and I have been without my needed glasses for a while (opted to by little swimmers instead) and I see a line! Good luck!
    kimNebby
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    I see it too! Told you it was your turn. I'll check again before bed. Waiting, waiting...
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    AHHAHAHAH.....I think I peed a little in my screaming with excitment Goobie! (I've had three so I tend to do that)...anyway I will keep checking back tonight to see if you did that second test for confirmation. I can see your big guy with his teary eyes and it makes me want to bawl. HUGS obviously I will be thinking of you sister!
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Goobie wrote:
    Holding my pee....

Tim said otherwise... he had to run out to WalMart after his staff meeting so I went with him, told him on our way to electronics that I needed to feed my POAS urge some more... he said "fine with me babe" and I said "Good, cuz we got a line" He stopped and got all teary eyes. Picked up walmart brand and FRER. both 2 packs, and am holing me pee for at least another hour before I pee on them... I am so exicted!!

I knew this was your time. You need to pee already. lol 5:30AM comes really early.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    I see a line. I would run out and get a super sensitive test like first response, it should give you a clearer line
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Okay, I totally see lines! Here is a question for you....I ICI'd on Saturday and again this morning, on Saturday night I had a terrible dream about someone dying and woke up crying and couldn't stop. My dad says that if you dream of someone being pregnant it means that someone is going to die, and maybe my dream means that I am going to have a BFP. Does anyone else have things like that happen? This is my first time TTC. I don't even know for positive that I was ovulating, I kept peeing on those O predictors but ran out....then I had to do the ICI before my sperm went bad! I think that I was ovulating yesterday though because I had those weird O feelings, like the tugging on the inside of my pelvis. Ugh! I've went on long enough. Fingers crossed for all of you out there!

~D in Ohio

TTC on 2/26 & 2/28
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    POSITIVE!!!!

Blue dye test, positive within a minute

FRER faint faint faint positive at two minutes

Digital.... PREGNANT within a minute!

035.jpg
    038.jpg

Sorry the pictures are blurry - my hands are shaking!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I think with all these people pulling for you and all of the support you offer to everyone, statistics must be on your side!
    :) KT
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OMG I am so excited... Tims taking pictures of the hpts and texting his sister... I am in AWE, I am in SHOCK, I am THRILLED!!!!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR YOU I'M CRYING!!

I can't say it enough CONGRATS OVER THE MOON AND BACK.

HUGS
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bawling, so very, very happy for you Goobie! This is the best news ever!!! CONGRATS to you and Tim!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm sure I will cry in a bit, right now I am too busy grinning!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    edited November -1
    grin, cry, jump up and down...you deserve this Goobie and I can't help but be happy for your guy too, he seems pretty darn sweet too!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You don't neee to cry we are all doing it for you!
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Holy Cow congrats! And you were gonna make everyone wait until Wednesday!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL no more waiting!
    tt125c22.aspx

• Options
    nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    OMG!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!
    dads-2.jpg
    Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    OMG, this is freakin awesome news!! I knew it as soon as you described that first line!! Goobie, you have been such an awesome member of this board and I am glad you got on this month's BFP train!!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! This literally left me wide-eyed and tingling!!!! So amazing and so well deserved!!!!!! You are, undoubtedly, the biggest cheerleader on this forum. You exude nothing but positivity and optimism for every single woman who posts here.
    I couldn't be any happier for you and Tim. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    Alicia&JeffAlicia&Jeff Posts: 221
    edited November -1
    I already said it but I will say it again. I am soooo happy for you!!!!!
    10649769_10204486101662930_3242907762882339026_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AAAGH!!! Holy crap! congratulations girl!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    I see the line too!! It is just like SP&J's. Now I can't wait for the pee either. I have said a prayer for you. And Tim sounds really sweet.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Keep looking sassy... new pics of new tests *grin*
    tt125c22.aspx