Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 5260

Comments

• Options
    bamfergusonbamferguson Posts: 26
    edited November -1
    alcd39 wrote:
    Bfn here. We have one more vial of 5260 for this month. Hope it works!!

So sorry
  • Options
    edited November -1
    cstkplus1 wrote:
    We loved this donor. Went to order a nother round for this past cycle and they said he withdrew from the program and someone bought all is stock in one lump some...therefore we had to pick another one. I can not believe he has 6 already.

Thankyou for the info! I wonder why he decided to withdraw from the program. AND if he will still be open to communication 8 billion years from now.

I sure hope he's still open, that was a big deciding factor in our donor! Fingers crossed. I wonder if he is obligated to for all the children conceived prior to withdrawing....
  • Options
    Gellybean6903Gellybean6903 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well...today is only 8 dpo and against our better judgement we decided to test. Of course it resulted in a big crystal clear BFN. Tomorrow AF is supposed to come and I just have a really bad feeling! Cross your fingers for us guys.

In other news. ..I think the Facebook idea is a GREAT idea and I'd start one today but I'm not officially apart of the group.

Also agreed about open communication thing. If anyone finds out anything definitive on that please be sure to share!
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a donor is open at first they can change their mind at any time to be anonymous. They are not obligated to anything at all for any of the children conceived from their donation.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    **Update**

Monday came...and with it also came the spotting. Nothing real significant...but definitely a little something on the tiolet paper. Told the wife I thought we were out...but she thought I should take a test that night anyway. Fast forward three minutes and you guys...it was bfp! I mean..it was faint...but easily viewable. Didn't need any light behind it or to squint to see it. It was there!

So I'm cautiously excited right? Wife wakes up this am and again wants me to test. It's only been 7 hours but ok. Annnnnd nothing! I mean if there's a line it's because I'm squinting like crazy. And spotting is heavier today. Still brown and not red...but heavier.

So...I have NO idea if we're pregnant or not. I keep reading "a line is a line" and that line was FOR SURE there last night...but the spotting concerns me. I'm either slowly starting or its implantation blood. Guess tell will tell...
  • Options
    pashakins32pashakins32 Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    Go get a digital test! It will tell you a yes or no. Implanting can cause spotting, so it's hard to tell.

**Update**

Monday came...and with it also came the spotting. Nothing real significant...but definitely a little something on the tiolet paper. Told the wife I thought we were out...but she thought I should take a test that night anyway. Fast forward three minutes and you guys...it was bfp! I mean..it was faint...but easily viewable. Didn't need any light behind it or to squint to see it. It was there!

So I'm cautiously excited right? Wife wakes up this am and again wants me to test. It's only been 7 hours but ok. Annnnnd nothing! I mean if there's a line it's because I'm squinting like crazy. And spotting is heavier today. Still brown and not red...but heavier.

So...I have NO idea if we're pregnant or not. I keep reading "a line is a line" and that line was FOR SURE there last night...but the spotting concerns me. I'm either slowly starting or its implantation blood. Guess tell will tell...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Are you using the same test each time? OMG OMG yay on BFP!!
    Digital testing will only pick up if your hgc levels are above 50 (your number should double every two days) I would try another non digital test and wait a day or so on the digital!

Hurry up and keep testing in the am! You did not do the trigger shot did you?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No we didn't have any type of medical help other than the actual iui.

I do have news...

Started spotting verrrry lightly on Monday (day we got positive hpt) and it continued on Tuesday. So with my wife's urging I called the gyno and pressed until they'd let me come in a take a blood test.

Results today: positive.

Excited because we're pregnant! It is possible!

Why am I not excited...hcg level came back low...at 18.

We of course started googling normal levels...this and that...and it's just hard to tell. My symptoms don't really fit a chemical pregnancy. I have continued to spot today...but still super light and brownish.

From what I've read I am about 3-4 days past implantation...which would make the hcg level pretty spot on.

Meh...now I have to wait until tmr to go back in for another blood test...and then wait until Friday for results.

I appreciate yall letting me write out me experience here. As it turns out 5260 has some really good swimmers. My swimming pool just needs to be cooperative!

I'll update again on Friday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay!! Good news :) the waiting game is awful and I said the same thing about my uterus. Wishing you all the best for Friday!

I do have news...

Started spotting verrrry lightly on Monday (day we got positive hpt) and it continued on Tuesday. So with my wife's urging I called the gyno and pressed until they'd let me come in a take a blood test.

Excited because we're pregnant! It's is possible!

We of course started googling normal levels...this and that...and it's just hard to tell. My symptoms don't really fit a chemical pregnancy. I have continued to spot today...but still super light and brownish.

From what I've read I am about 3-4 days past implantation...which would make the hcg level pretty spot on.

Meh...now I have to wait until tmr to go back in for another blood test...and then wait until Friday for results.

I appreciate yall letting me write out me experience here. As it turns out 5260 has some really good swimmers. My swimming pool just needs to be cooperative!

• Options
    alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gellybean!! I just keep praying that our last vial of 5260 brings us a bfp! I started on 5mg of letrozole yesterday and should have my iui around the 23rd. Keep us in your thoughts!
  • Options
    edited November -1

I do have news...

Excited because we're pregnant! It's is possible!

Yay for your BFP!!!
    Don't let those levels bother you,mine came back at 19, two days later it was 90!!!

We just saw our baby again today, heartbeat was 170bpm!

You are well on your way. I bet the spotting has something to do with you short LP! Stay positive my friend!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fingers are crossed for you alcd39.....it's so nerve wracking!!!

Bamferguson....that is so awesome about the heartbeat. I'm already emotional lol...eyes teared up for you guys!!! I am hoping the spotting is related to the short LP. I'm also hoping my progrestrone holds out and makes the Bean stick (<--- just heard that saying the other day...kind of ironic because that's our last name). It's almost 8pm and spotting has continued....been going on for approx 58 hours now...2.5 days. Which isn't totally unusual but it needs to stopit! Blood test in the am...that'll tell all I suppose
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fingers are crossed for you alcd39.....it's so nerve wracking!!!

Bamferguson....that is so awesome about the heartbeat. I'm already emotional lol...eyes teared up for you guys!!! I am hoping the spotting is related to the short LP. I'm also hoping my progrestrone holds out and makes the Bean stick (<--- just heard that saying the other day...kind of ironic because that's our last name). It's almost 8pm and spotting has continued....been going on for approx 58 hours now...2.5 days. Which isn't totally unusual but it needs to stopit! Blood test in the am...that'll tell all I suppose

Fingers crossed for you and your baby bean :D
  • Options
    edited November -1
    58! 58!

Blood tests results are in and my levels rose from 18 to 58 in 40ish hours. Oh my I'M SO EXCITED!

WE'RE PREGNANT!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay! So happy for you! Congrats!
  • Options
    cata888cata888 Posts: 47
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gellybean :)

58! 58!

Blood tests results are in and my levels rose from 18 to 58 in 40ish hours. Oh my I'M SO EXCITED!

WE'RE PREGNANT!
    lamlamard20110606_-5_My+child+is.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay Gellybean!! So happy for yall!!! That makes 9 babies in 2015! I'm still upset he withdrew as that crushed all hopes when my partner tries for true half siblings. He has some great swimmers!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    9 babies!!! Holy cow I didn't realize he was up to that many!

Do you guys think that maybe he knows his number is 5260 and googled it and saw this thread and was like "whoa...I have babies out there!" and it freaked him out?!?

Prolly not.

So can anyone advise how long it takes for NW to approve the sibling registry thing? I signed up a few days ago and I still am not seeing anything. I dunno if it hasn't been approved or what's going on.

Has there been a FB page started yet??
  • Options
    islandgalislandgal Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gellybean. Your levels look great. A sweet blessing to start your year.
    SMC
    06/2002 Angel baby always in my heart. Miscarriage at 13 weeks. Laprascope and DnC
    04/2011 DIUI w Clomid. Nov 2011 Beautiful Baby girl.
    01/2015 DIUI w Clomid BFP 10dpo....little bean is doing well due Oct 02, 2015
  • Options
    edited November -1
    islandgal wrote:
    Congrats Gellybean. Your levels look great. A sweet blessing to start your year.

Thankyou very much! I'm patiently awaiting results from yet another blood test -- I guess to just confirm the numbers are going up properly. I'm pretty confident everything is going ok yet still a tinge of nervousness. I'll post when I find out!
  • Options
    islandgalislandgal Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    I know that game. They had me do the same my last pregnancy with my daughter for a week and a half before they told me I had a viable pregnancy. Its pure he'll on the nerves. Then they booked my first ultrasound.
    I'm sure everything is good. Excited for when you get to see your lo for the first time.
    islandgal wrote:

Thankyou very much! I'm patiently awaiting results from yet another blood test -- I guess to just confirm the numbers are going up properly. I'm pretty confident everything is going ok yet still a tinge of nervousness. I'll post when I find out!
    SMC
    06/2002 Angel baby always in my heart. Miscarriage at 13 weeks. Laprascope and DnC
    04/2011 DIUI w Clomid. Nov 2011 Beautiful Baby girl.
    01/2015 DIUI w Clomid BFP 10dpo....little bean is doing well due Oct 02, 2015
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm creating the Facebook group today and will invite anyone that's registered and has their email shown. If you want to be added just send me a message with your email! I didn't know there were 9; I thought 7 now!
    Nicki
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh my goodness, I am praying that my iui this friday works since it is our only vial of 5260 left. I keep following this thread and we would love to be part of the 5260 family!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thankyou very much islandgirl! I think even once I get the ultrasound I'm still gonna be nervous. According to my wife -- that feelings never goes away. She has a 7 year old through previous relationship and worries about her everyday. So apparently it goes on forever!

pashakins32 -- I sent you a PM. Excited about this fb group for sure!!! I hope everyone signs up
  • Options
    edited November -1
    alcd39 I am sending tons of baby dust your way!!!! This thread has turned into something pretty special hasn't it? I mean...we're all kind of like family! Pretty neat.

You guys...I got my Blood test back from Saturday. 4wks 1 days beta results -- 282!! It was just a 58 about 50 hours ago. So it more than doubled...it quintupled in just over two days.

My wife is terrified it's twins. I don't think so...according to what I've read it's just on the high side...but not in twin territory yet. Still tho...glad to see that number raising.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awesome news!!!
    alcd39 I am sending tons of baby dust your way!!!! This thread has turned into something pretty special hasn't it? I mean...we're all kind of like family! Pretty neat.

You guys...I got my Blood test back from Saturday. 4wks 1 days beta results -- 282!! It was just a 58 about 50 hours ago. So it more than doubled...it quintupled in just over two days.

My wife is terrified it's twins. I don't think so...according to what I've read it's just on the high side...but not in twin territory yet. Still tho...glad to see that number raising.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck on Friday!!!
    alcd39 wrote:
    Oh my goodness, I am praying that my iui this friday works since it is our only vial of 5260 left. I keep following this thread and we would love to be part of the 5260 family!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No FB page started yet....I wish there was though. It would be easier to communicate and more private :)
    I'm still so happy for you Gellybean!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Praying all is perfect and you get your bfp!!!
    alcd39 wrote:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi 5260 family! I have started a private group for our donor, if you would like to participate please either pm your email addy or reply to this post? So excited to get to know those her are open further through this amazing journey!