Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 5260

13»

Comments

• Options
    pashakins32pashakins32 Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    I started one two days ago and sent out invites....did nobody get them? oh goodness, now we have two groups :) We're just that awesome of a group!
    Nicki
    Hi 5260 family! I have started a private group for our donor, if you would like to participate please either pm your email addy or reply to this post? So excited to get to know those her are open further through this amazing journey!
  • Options
    bamfergusonbamferguson Posts: 26
    edited November -1
    I deleted my group, I did not look at page 2 of the posts lol.
    Gellybean that is so so awesome!!
  • Options
    alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone! Ill keep you posted!
  • Options
    Gellybean6903Gellybean6903 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pashakins...I've been keeping an eye out for the invite but I'm not seeing it. Is it a group I could search for by name or is it hidden? And if hidden please invite me again. Maybe I just missed it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Blood test results...in 96 hours went from 282 to 2480! That means it's doubling every 30 hours! Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who knows!! You'll find out in a couple weeks, right? I sent you a request to join the FB group--join!!
    Nicki
    Blood test results...in 96 hours went from 282 to 2480! That means it's doubling every 30 hours! Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Search for the group Siblings of Donor 5260

Pashakins...I've been keeping an eye out for the invite but I'm not seeing it. Is it a group I could search for by name or is it hidden? And if hidden please invite me again. Maybe I just missed it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm still not seeing it. Maybe we need to be friends first?! Friend me!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Alcd39 I hope everything went well on Friday!!
    alcd39 wrote:
    Thanks everyone! Ill keep you posted!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! It went great! I had one follicle at 18.9 and two smaller ones. The iui was really fast and I didn't even feel it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    how are you feeling now?
    alcd39 wrote:
    Thanks! It went great! I had one follicle at 18.9 and two smaller ones. The iui was really fast and I didn't even feel it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am now at 12dpiui and trying not read into any symptoms or temperature changes. I will test friday and let you know! Thanks for checking!
  • Options
    reticent0012reticent0012 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Good luck alcd39! I'm 12w1d with this donor! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, we got another bfn. This was our last vial of 5260. Best of luck to you all!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy! Did you join the fb group?
    Good luck alcd39! I'm 12w1d with this donor! :)
  • Options
    rwilson51583rwilson51583 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    Can I get added to the fb group? We did two attempts last year BFN. trying our third one in a few weeks with the same donor. Hoping for some good stuff seeing as he's got so many positive results now.
    TTC #1 BFN 9/18/14
    TTC #2 BFN 10/22/14
    TTC #3 3/00/15
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can't believe this is where it all began. Our little donor family...how awesome!