Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Introduce Yourself :)

1171819202123»

Comments

• natumnatum Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, my husband and I have been TTC for a year now, he is transgender so we have to go through a sperm bank to have any children naturally. I am 30 and haven't had any issues with fertility that I know of and have regular periods every month. We have tried 3 times from different donors all from NW. Our second time we got a BFP but unfortunately had a miscarriage. Coming here pretty soon we will try for our 4th time and hope that this one is the time.
  • Admin_NicoleAdmin_Nicole Posts: 3 admin

@natum Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hope that you're doing well. Keep us posted on your journey.

• Akell6914Akell6914 Posts: 5

.Hello, my name is Allie and I have a wonderful wife named Samantha. I just gave birth by C-Section in December 2019. We tried for many years with the same donor, and after suffering a miscarriage in 2016, I finally got pregnant April 2019. I am looking for siblings for my daughter. We used donor 241R. I attached a picture of my beautiful baby. Sorry that it is so big!!

• carebear8741carebear8741 Posts: 2

Hello Everyone! My name is TY. I am a Christian & a straight 28 yr old female. I am a Senior Technical Adviser over Computers. Just bought an IUI Vial from Donor 6599 for an At Home insemination (he didn't have any ICI Vials available). I am looking to have my first child however have no current prospects of a boyfriend/husband in the near future. I have been thinking about this for a few years now & finally decided to do it. I would love to do the insemination in May or September of this year. I do not have regular periods & it has been mentioned I may have PCOS. I have been tracking my fertility via Ferning & LH hormones. I do Fern however have never got a positive LH reading as of yet. Just bought a Basal thermometer yesterday and waiting for it to come in the mail. I am just so nervous because this cost a bit of money & what if it doesn't work out. I know I can always try again however I am still nervous. Just thought I'd pop in here & say Hi & tell my story.

• hi- my name is Shannon. I’ve been waiting for Mr. Right for far to long. I’ve thought about at home insemination for many years...now I’m over 40 and my dr said if I want to be a Mom then I’ve got to do it soon. I haven’t had a period in many years so she’s prescribed medroxypr ac to try and regulate my period. Fingers crossed that this works!