From 11/1 - 11/29 receive 15% off your purchase of 2+ vials as well as 25% off 6+ eggs. In observance of Veteran's Day our offices will be closed on 11/11. Please call our office to arrange orders and shipments prior.
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Introduce Yourself :)

1171819202123»

Comments

• natumnatum Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, my husband and I have been TTC for a year now, he is transgender so we have to go through a sperm bank to have any children naturally. I am 30 and haven't had any issues with fertility that I know of and have regular periods every month. We have tried 3 times from different donors all from NW. Our second time we got a BFP but unfortunately had a miscarriage. Coming here pretty soon we will try for our 4th time and hope that this one is the time.
  • Admin_NicoleAdmin_Nicole Posts: 3 admin

@natum Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hope that you're doing well. Keep us posted on your journey.